I need to know if CSlistner is a IP address for logging in..

my problem started by my firewall indicating that CSlistener was using my
9000 port so before I logged into the game world I blocked CSlistener ...
Now im not able to enter into a world .... so im needing conformation
that CSlistener is a valid program or is it a hack???

Concerned

tim keller wrote:

> my problem started by my firewall indicating that CSlistener was using my
> 9000 port so before I logged into the game world I blocked CSlistener ...
> Now im not able to enter into a world .... so im needing conformation
> that CSlistener is a valid program or is it a hack???
>
> Concerned

I couldn't find a definitive answer.. There was no post where it was
linked to AC that I could find. You might try your luck here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=CSlistener+9000&btnG=Search

Click the "View Thread" link on pertinent posts to browse.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck