I need to know if CSlistner is a IP address for logging in..

my problem started by my firewall indicating that CSlistener was using my
9000 port so before I logged into the game world I blocked CSlistener ...
Now im not able to enter into a world .... so im needing conformation
that CSlistener is a valid program or is it a hack???

Concerned
1 answer Last reply
More about cslistner address logging
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    tim keller wrote:

    > my problem started by my firewall indicating that CSlistener was using my
    > 9000 port so before I logged into the game world I blocked CSlistener ...
    > Now im not able to enter into a world .... so im needing conformation
    > that CSlistener is a valid program or is it a hack???
    >
    > Concerned

    I couldn't find a definitive answer.. There was no post where it was
    linked to AC that I could find. You might try your luck here:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=CSlistener+9000&btnG=Search

    Click the "View Thread" link on pertinent posts to browse.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    clvck

IP Address Login Games Microsoft Video Games