TECH: F14 belt replacement - Best way to get red lamp belt..

Andy

I want to replace the right belt on my F14 Tomcat, but something is going to
have to come apart to get it on. Has anyone done this? Just wondering what
has to be loosened / removed to get the belt on the pulley.

Thanks
Andy

andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com

The wires should have wire-nuts on them. If they're not color coded,
mark them before you remove them. Then remove 2 of the 3 mounting
screws for the motor (you should leave the front-most screw in, but
loosen it a little bit to swing the assembly out of your way). Getting
the mounting spacers back up there is the tricky part, but not
impossible.

-Gregg B

Andy

Thanks Gregg.