Sign in with
Your question

Windows enviroment slows down

Tags:
December 3, 2012 10:02:24 AM

hi dear all,
I have installed fresh copy of Windows 7 64bit and some important softwares. everything seems correct but after about 15 minutes or more when system boots up the explorer and windows enviroment slows down! porgrams work fine even in this situation for example I run need for speed mostwanted 2012 and it works fine but when I right click on desktop it gets more than 20 seconds to open rightclick menu or when I press alt+ctrl+del it takes more than 1 minutes to open task manager. I scaned whole system with updated kaspersky internet security and nothing was found. also I look for any program through processes in taskmanager which get CPU processes too much and just system idle process use 85% of CPU. I have to mention that the system temperature doesn't not increase the CPU temp. is around 35 to 45 C and the motherboard is about 40 C and the GPU between 38 to 45 C without gaming and up to 68C in gaming.
I am almost sure that something like a service or program exist which will be started after 10 or 15 minutes after complete boot up or a program will not work properly after this time and slows down the OS. also it seems that the issue is just related to the windows itself because non of the softwares even heavy ones slow down.

my hardware is:
CPU: Intel corei7 3770
motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V
VGA: ASUS Geforce GTX 560 TI top 2Gb
HDD: seagate 1 T 7200 rpm 64Mb cache SATA III 6Gb/s
RAM: 16 Gbytes 1600 Apacer (4x4Gb)

thanks for your help and attention

!