Tech: Williams Swinger EM

Hey all,
I have a Williams Swinger EM that I am having a tough go with. There
is a loose wire on the scoring motor. It is a red wire on the fourth
switch stack.(its attached to the 3rd switch blade from the bottom and
it also has a black wire attached to this blade). If someone could take
a picture or tell me where the other end should attach to I would be
grateful. I have a schem. but I am not too good at reading it.
Thanks in advance.

Craig M.

you have a schematic, what does it tell you for colour combos for that
stack?

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/