Check it out, Cheap computer stuff

alpine

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2002

I would hope you get really good prices since you own the place. It appears
though that for the rest of us, the prices aren't so good. As an example,
you are listing an AMD Athlon XP 3000, 333 FSB, Retail Box for $179.99. I
can get the same processor at www.zipzoomfly.com for $146 with free 2nd day
shipping.

Due to an excessive amount of spam, if you want to send me an e-mail put
eniplA in the subject if you want me to see it.