Which Netbook to get??

Tags:
  • Netbooks
  • Samsung
  • Laptops
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
June 15, 2010 9:44:26 PM

Hey all! :hello: 

I've been researching products and reading reviews and I cannot seem to decide from one day to the next on a netbook.

I have 4 in mind (in no particular order..):

Acer Aspire One 532h

Asus EeePc 1005PE

Samsung N150

Samsung N210

Now I have read mixed previews on ALL of these from battery life not as expected, keyboards suck, the whole thing feels cheap to awesome battery life, feels solid, and great keyboard. I have been back and forth between the Samsung N150 and the Acer Aspire One 532h. However, I have moved on from the N150 and I'm considering the N210 instead. But, again, my dilemma: which one to buy? :fou: 

Thanks!

More about : netbook

Best solution

a b D Laptop
a b Ô Samsung
June 17, 2010 9:12:00 PM

Well, only you can decide, as you are the one with the cash in hand. However, if I were you, I'd go with the Samsung N210. Excellent processor and such. The only thing that I would be weary about is the heat, so ensure that when you use it, use it on a hard cover book or something that will help keep it cool by moving the warm air away from it.
June 18, 2010 1:41:57 PM

Thanks for the reply! I decided last night that I would buy the N210 so your reply just helped me confirm it! I will keep the heating issue in mind :) ... Thanks again!
m
l
June 28, 2010 5:05:31 PM

Best answer selected by th1214.
m
l