wireless networking

terry

I've got the wireless base station set up MN-500 and
wireless adapter MN-720. I'm picking up the network on my
laptop but I'm not able to go onto the internet??? any
suggetstions

You may have to log on to your router using its web-interface

http://192.168.2.1
default password: admin

You can check the settings to see if your router has picked up an IP from
your ISP. Simplest way to resolve any connectivity issues is to reset your
router using little reset button on the back.