Bally NBA Fast break

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 11:29:53 PM

I'm working on a Bally NBA Fastbreak, I have some parts missing on the
plunger assembly. Does anyone have a exploded view of this assembly they
could email me? Thanks Kevin

More about : bally nba fast break

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:29:54 PM

FAO has the shooter/plunger assembly bracket for $11 dollars. Mine was
welded back together when I shopped it out recently. replaced the
bracket and now, good as new...
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 3:48:18 AM

On Sun, 21 Aug, Kevin Ketchum wrote:
> I'm working on a Bally NBA Fastbreak, I have some parts missing on the
> plunger assembly. Does anyone have a exploded view of this assembly they
> could email me? Thanks Kevin

http://www.ipdb.org

Enter "NBA Fast Break" in the search. Click link for the manual and
download. Bang, you have the whole thing which should have what you need.

--Donnie