Bally NBA Fast break

I'm working on a Bally NBA Fastbreak, I have some parts missing on the
plunger assembly. Does anyone have a exploded view of this assembly they
could email me? Thanks Kevin
2 answers Last reply
More about bally fast break

    FAO has the shooter/plunger assembly bracket for $11 dollars. Mine was
    welded back together when I shopped it out recently. replaced the
    bracket and now, good as new...

    On Sun, 21 Aug, Kevin Ketchum wrote:
    > I'm working on a Bally NBA Fastbreak, I have some parts missing on the
    > plunger assembly. Does anyone have a exploded view of this assembly they
    > could email me? Thanks Kevin

    http://www.ipdb.org

    Enter "NBA Fast Break" in the search. Click link for the manual and
    download. Bang, you have the whole thing which should have what you need.

    --Donnie

Games Email Video Games