Triple-thick'd my first backglass!

Put three coats on my Paddock backglass yesterday. That stuff goes on
nice. The spray pattern is rather small, so be sure and use plenty of
overlap. Took less than 30 minutes to apply all 3 coats and I put the
machine back together an hour later. The weather was ideal, 75F and low
humidity. I took the time to wipe down the glass before each coat,
because I found the spray leaves a dust-ike residue upon drying.

On this EM machine, I didn't mask or clean off the score windows. I
would do that on an SS machine with digital displays. I'm sure the
spray would show there.

Great stuff! Easy process... highly recommended.

Terry.

I do the score windows by cutting out card stock to fit then put fender
washers on that for weight. Apply the triple thick starting at one
edge and progressing across the glass covering your over spray as you
go with one nice thick coat. Don't try to go over anything twice that
will leave other areas dull and you will be chasing your tail in that
regard.

zTim

Here's a tip to make the score windows even easier to do: With a small
artist paint brush, smear a liberal amount of Petroleum Jelly inside the
window and right up the edges. After the glass is dry you can just wipe
the Triple Thick and jelly away with a rag. I've done it several times
and it works like a charm. On a glass like HH I just do the jelly thing
on the windows and spray the TT carefully and evenly over the other open
and clear parts. Looks like glass if done right.

Dave