(U3) is 729 - 18 prom needed - Anyone?

Looking for a 729-18 prom for a bally sound board. E-mail me with price
for one of these. Thanks..
John

Joel used to repair these boards, so I believe it's possible
he can fix you up with whatever you might need.

See: http://www.pbliz.com/id41.htm

--
Fred
TX

<grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124671034.528690.273840@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Looking for a 729-18 prom for a bally sound board. E-mail me with price
> for one of these. Thanks..
> John

The files for these proms are at the www.ipdb.org
You only need someone to burn them for you.

Peter

<grus_jc@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

On 2005-08-21 17:37:14 -0700, grus_jc@yahoo.com said:

> Looking for a 729-18 prom for a bally sound board. E-mail me with price
> for one of these. Thanks..
> John

I burn those $30US includes postage.

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

TRENDING THREADS