FS: PINBRAWL T-SHIRTS (get them while they are still avail..

hey guys, orders are coming in slow, so if you have any intentions on
grabbing a shirt or 3, please place your order asap. i am not sure when
i will stop taking orders but these will be a single run item. don't
expect to see these for sale at expo (because you won't) we are only
running shirts that are ordered now.

thanks for the orders so far and please read below for info on getting
a pinbrawl t-shirt :)

please visit the website showing you the shirt and plaese read ordering

info below.

thanks!

basic design of shirt---(some changes will be made)
http://www.pinballreviews.com/pbshirtad.htm

PINBRAWL SHIRTS ARE A GO!!!

hello everyone,

shirts are ready to be made!

we will start accepting money for orders at this time.

shirt prices are as follows...

child small - xl = $20
xxl = $21.50
xxxl = $23.00
xxxxl = $24.50
xxxxxl = $26.00

*we were charged $1.50 for every x we had to move up past xl, sorry :-(

shipping will be...
$4.95 for up to 2 shirts
$8.70 for 3 shirts and up.
all packages will be send 2-3 day u.s.priority mail, insured.

payment can be made by pay-pal to...

Pinlici...@gmail.com

or

make out a united states post office money order to John Kosmal

ATTN: Pinlicious
PO box 80251
Rochester, Michigan
48308

NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED. sorry.

*****Please include the following info when placing an order...PLEASE
PRINT CLEARLY ON A -SEPERATE- PIECE OF PAPER IF MAILING PAYMENT :)

1.) full name
2.) full mailing address
3.) shirt sizes
4.) make sure you include shipping costs and pay correct amount
5.) your e-mail address

all we can guarentee at this time is that we will mail your shirts 1
month BEFORE pinball expo in chicago, but we plan on mailing them as
soon as all orders are in and the run is finished. so basically asap!

order them up now, as we can't guarentee how long we will accept orders

for and may stop once our minimum #of shirts required to run them has
been reached.

Thank You, Josh Sharpe and John Kosmal
(please forward this e-mail to anyone you think may be interested in a
PINBRAWL! t-shirt :)

ps- only 4 spots left for anyone wanting to participate in the tourny.
contact pinw...@aol.com or pinlici...@gmail.com for more details and
visit the website at www.pinbrawl.org for more info.

*ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION :)