WTB: PCB Stand-Offs

Hello everyone,

I ahve been trying to find a cheap source for the small plastic tubular
stand-offs used on the pcb's of late model williams games. (such as the
black plastic stand-offs on lightboards).

Does anyone have a good source for these? I do not need an exact match,
just somthing that will work as a plastic stand-off.

The ones I have seen at baa and other retailers are expensive ($0.70).

Thanks for any tips :0

-cAyle

Yeah I saw those otto, but thats a pretty hefty price. Thanks though :)

Yeah Otto pointed out the right ones - Balck Nylon standoffs, the type
for lightboards etc...

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MX-8022-1&Category_Code=

I wouldn't care if they were longer, I could cut them to size.

Maybe I am just naieve to think I could find them in the 5-10 cent
range. oh well :(

What color, diameter and length are you looking for?
And were the ones that Otto pointed out the right type?

Do you have pix of the types you are looking for are there are several
variations?

-- Ed

"Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Yeah I saw those otto, but thats a pretty hefty price. Thanks though :)

Those range from 10 to 40 cents each in the 100 pc quantities depending on
size .... but that is for natural colored ones. Black ones cost more as
there is a smaller demand for them.

Take a look at the SPC series at Newark. Enter Newark part number 22C07 and
'search'. Pull up the catalog page for 22C0732. Any of those sizes look
right?

Note -- Newark is having big time server problems right now so you may not
be able to pull up the page....

On Mon, 22 Aug, Cayle George wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I ahve been trying to find a cheap source for the small plastic tubular
> stand-offs used on the pcb's of late model williams games. (such as the
> black plastic stand-offs on lightboards).
>
> Does anyone have a good source for these? I do not need an exact match,
> just somthing that will work as a plastic stand-off.
>
> The ones I have seen at baa and other retailers are expensive ($0.70).
>
> Thanks for any tips :0

Mouser and Digikey both carry lots of different sizes and types of
standoffs. You should be able to find something suitable from one of
them...

--Donnie

Thanks for the help guys - Looks like "natural" is the way to go. If
I buy a ton and end up with extras I'll pass em along :)

-cAyle