Has Anyone Traded a Pin for a Matress?

There is this guy who keeps email'ing me wanting to trade me a mattress
for a pin. He says it is a sealy .. I say so what. He wants a fish
tales for one of his "mattresses"

Has anyone traded this guy a pin for a mattress?

Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

I will have to ask him that next time he emails me ;-)

Jeff

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Is the matress HUO?

NIB?

Better than NIB?

Shopped?

Does it come set on free play?

Otto

CARGPB11

"Classic Arcades Inc." <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> There is this guy who keeps email'ing me wanting to trade me a mattress
> for a pin. He says it is a sealy .. I say so what. He wants a fish
> tales for one of his "mattresses"
>
> Has anyone traded this guy a pin for a mattress?

Adi

Just ignore him. He keeps emailing me for years. I finally said in one
email: I won't trade a machine for a mattress, but will gladly trade it for
cash, money order or a cashier's check. He stopped emailing me after that.
ON THE OTHER HAND, it's a Sealy, dude...

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Classic Arcades Inc." <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> There is this guy who keeps email'ing me wanting to trade me a mattress
> for a pin. He says it is a sealy .. I say so what. He wants a fish
> tales for one of his "mattresses"
>
> Has anyone traded this guy a pin for a mattress?
>

> Jeff
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Just tell him your price for the game with shipping, take a 50 cents
off for the trade of his mattress and tell him to put it out in his
front yard, and you will send UPS with a will call tag the to have the
mattress shipped to you. He never wrote me back after that.

zTim

> There is this guy who keeps email'ing me wanting to trade me a mattress
> for a pin. He says it is a sealy .. I say so what. He wants a fish
> tales for one of his "mattresses"
>
> Has anyone traded this guy a pin for a mattress?

I'd sleep on a concrete floor in a sleeping bag before I'd trade a pin for a
mattress. :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Is that like? Hey pretty girl, sleep with me and I'll give you my prize
PIN.

Ping

Classic Arcades Inc. wrote:
> There is this guy who keeps email'ing me wanting to trade me a mattress
> for a pin. He says it is a sealy .. I say so what. He wants a fish
> tales for one of his "mattresses"
>
> Has anyone traded this guy a pin for a mattress?
>

> Jeff
> ClassicArcades Inc.

I know what this deal is. He had emailed me on every game I had on Mr.
Pinball. He gets motel mattresses dirt cheap. He is a mattress
distributor. It took a while but I finally found someone who knows him
personally. He also has the ability to shuffle new, poor quality motel
mattresses for so-so used mattresses. Kind of like money laundering.
They may be Sealy, but they are special manufacturer and not high
quality. The label looks good to the motel industry.

I was told by my source that he then takes the games, if he gets any,
to an auction and makes a huge profit. Especially considering he paid
nothing for the mattress. He apparantly has only pulled this scam off
a couple of times succesfully.

So in essence you would be trading a game which has a value of $800, or
more for, for a $200 mattress.

Mario
Pinthetic