Chris Hutchins Addams masterpiece just got finished: pictu..

Chris is the best there is in every respect - skill, attitude,
dedication to his work, attention to detail, service after the sale,
and so on and so on. Chris is a class act to deal with from start to
finish and that's even before you see the finished product. When you
get the finished product then you know you've got something you will
never part with. Your post is timely as just today I cleaned my
gameroom up of alot of clutter and when done I stood back and looked at
my lineup of 11 Chris Hutchins pins, knowing that no matter what other
stuff rotates in and out Chris's games will always be the part of my
collection I'm most proud of owning. Glad to see another happy
customer (oh ya, that's the only type there ever is). Enjoy your new
game, it looks super ! Joe Newhart in PA.

Cool, i'll keep an eye on the Scottsdale obituaries...

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

he lives right across from the mayo clinic. so its going to take a hit
squad or an accident for him to go so soon.

:)

Wow - I don't even like this title and I'm ready to buy one!

The reason I ask you to find the flaws is because this machine has been
entirely remade from parts courtesy of Gene Cunningham and IPB

For all the slamming Gene has taken about quality control (maybe some
deserved), Chris and I did a little test where we took an absolutely
trashed TAF and rebuilt it with the help of Gene's products.

The playfield was so bad on the original, it went straight into the
dumpster

etc ... etc ... etc ...

The end result is a machine that is actually better than new in the box

And pratically NONE of it is original

WMS never released an Addams that was this perfect

Great days for the hobby ahead if Wayne and Gene deliver more great
stuff

take care ...

Gary

I saw the game in person yesterday pictures don't do it justice it's
beautiful congrats.

I like the sticker on the vault base, I can take or leave "Lester" but
that pink Thing box is just not good.

Mamushka

The game was put together with stuff we bought from Gene/IPB

new decals, plastics, playfield

all the old stuff was trashed/the pin was a dog when we started

For the record, at least in my opinion, all this talk about remakes
being so-so and playfields not being as good from IPB etc ....

It's all (for the most part) nonsense ...

Look at the pictures again and then you decide:

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album26

Gary

>all the old stuff was trashed/the pin was a dog when we started

Laughed at that one- "when we started"

You with the money.
Them with the talent and access to games.

>For the record, at least in my opinion, all this talk about remakes
>being so-so and playfields not being as good from IPB etc ....
>It's all (for the most part) nonsense ...

.....if you don't want an exact reproduction. Even they admit the PFs
are seconds. Some people care about this stuff. You blasted a guy for
having a game you didn't like looking at. Now you are OK with things
that are not 100%. Whatever.

Does this mean you are back on the pro-Gene and pro-Wayne side? I
forgot to check the latest flip-flop.

Kirb

Kirb,

I bought the pieces and Chris put them together

Is that so hard to understand

When you go to the Auto Dealer do you ask to assemble your own car?

gary

Kirb,

I bought the pieces and Chris put them together

Is that so hard to understand

When you go to the Auto Dealer do you ask to assemble your own car?

gary

>I bought the pieces and Chris put them together

Like I said-
you with the money
them with the talent.

Kirb

Andy

There aren't any. I played your game over at Chris' last night. (Bastard
got 428 million lol.)

Chris is working on my TAF and CC now. Incredible work, he's real easy to
deal with and he is a lot of fun too.

Andy