My friends have been erased from the bridge 'zone
friends' and when I try to re-enter them it won't let me.
My friends see me playing but when trying to contact me
the response is that I am not logged on. How can I
correct 'zone friends.'

".acqua" wrote:

> My friends have been erased from the bridge 'zone
> friends' and when I try to re-enter them it won't let me.
> My friends see me playing but when trying to contact me
> the response is that I am not logged on. How can I
> correct 'zone friends.'

The Zone Friends server seems to be offline often. If that's the case,
your friends list won't be shown. You list of friends is stored in the
file friends.txt If you delete the Zone, then reinstall, you should
save this file, then replace it afterwards.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck

After you enter the room,
Is the Zone icon in systray ?
Is friends list open but shows logging on
or not logged on at bottom?
Go to menubar top left of room, click
zone then view profiles. Wait for window to
load and click send message (wait). If nothing
happens, press Ctrl-Alt Delete ONCE to bring up
tasklist and end task on zone friends. Wait for
confirmation window and click end task. Click
send message and zm should login.
Hope this helps

>My friends have been erased from the bridge 'zone
>friends' and when I try to re-enter them it won't let me.
>My friends see me playing but when trying to contact me
>the response is that I am not logged on. How can I
>correct 'zone friends.'

Latest posts