FS: Bride of Pinbot in VA

Last response: in Video Games
August 22, 2005 4:20:35 AM

Hey all,

Bought this thing from Lloyd this Spring and have been looking at it
for months. Trying to buy a house/sell mine so it's got to go! I
paid $950 for it so I'm looking for that or best offer. Email me for
pictures. worktheweb at yahoo dot com

Located in Springfield, VA for all you DC area types. Machine powers
up and plays but one flipper seems to be kaput. Could be a fuse for
all I know, all I've done is clean the playfield. The spinning head
thing works and passes the self tests.

In hindsight I probably shouldn't have bought this thing at all since
I have no room in the basement but you know how that goes. Anyway I
don't really want to deal with Ebay so if nobody wants it I'll put it
on Mr. Pinball and then the Bay!

Thanks,

Bob J.

More about : bride pinbot

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 6:47:24 PM

Here's a URL to some pictures I took today. Let me know if you're
interested or you need more info. I haven't done a thing with this
since I bought it except wipe the playfield down. It's dirty but not
to bad overall.

Bob J.

http://members.cox.net/boppix/

!