WTB, Black Hole, top PF plastic...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 22, 2005 2:34:19 AM

Hi Group,

Anyone got one, the very large piece on the top? If so what is price,
shipping, payment method accepted, etc...

Have fun, Karl.
honda ruehs at cox dot net
August 22, 2005 2:02:16 PM

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:34:19 -0700, Karl wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> Anyone got one, the very large piece on the top? If so what is price,
> shipping, payment method accepted, etc...
>
> Have fun, Karl.
> honda ruehs at cox dot net

Karl,

did you get the email i sent you about the ToP tapes?

henri
August 22, 2005 4:49:14 PM

henri wrote:
> did you get the email i sent you about the ToP tapes?
>
> henri

Hi Henri,

Yes, I just got it today. Thank you very much for the offer although I
have the tape set and have it memorized by now! So nice of you to
offer.

I found and plan to get the Repro. set upper of plastics from PBR
($95.78)so won't really need a used piece anymore. They will look great
on the soon to be touched up and clearcoated PF. I like clear better
than yellow.

This machine is getting the full "process" as Bruce calls it, from new
leveler feeties to touch up on the head, everything. I'm even doing the
spare set of PF's, except one lower because it was done previously and
looks good.

I have a soft heart for space themes I guess! I really like this
machine.

Thanks also Henri for passing it onto John who passed it on to me,
small world! You and John both have visitation rights anytime my
friend.

Have fun, Karl.
August 22, 2005 7:07:44 PM

Karl you do know that PBR repro'ed these :)  I asked today if they had
plans to do HH and BH and lo and behold he pointed me to a link where
the Black Hole plastics are indeed available. So stop searching for
nice old stuff laying someone's closet :)
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 7:10:44 PM

Mike, did Steve say whether he had any plans to do Haunted House plastics?

Thanks.

Randy

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Karl you do know that PBR repro'ed these :)  I asked today if they had
> plans to do HH and BH and lo and behold he pointed me to a link where
> the Black Hole plastics are indeed available. So stop searching for
> nice old stuff laying someone's closet :)

August 22, 2005 7:38:28 PM

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> Karl you do know that PBR repro'ed these :)

Yes, just ordered a set! :)

I usually am not overly concerned with "new" plastics if the old ones
are not broken, however, this game has lots of clear sections of
plastics and the yellowing (especialy on a freshly retouched/cleared
PF) really pisses me off! No used stuff this time :) .

Thanks much for the heads up mike, be well sir.

Have fun, Karl.
!