Great guy- Eric A.!

Recently, Eric (eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net)
sent me some parts I needed to help me along
with one of mylatest projects. Free. Yes, Eric
took some time off from his latest "fire",
and made my day. :)

Thanks, and hope to return the gesture
some day.

Fred Kemper
TX
CARGPB#8
======================
2 answers Last reply
More about great eric

    On 22 Aug 2005 07:55:15 -0700, "Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote:

    > Recently, Eric (eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net)
    >sent me some parts I needed to help me along
    >with one of mylatest projects. Free. Yes, Eric
    >took some time off from his latest "fire",
    >and made my day. :)
    >
    > Thanks, and hope to return the gesture
    >some day.
    >
    >Fred Kemper
    >TX
    >CARGPB#8
    >======================
    No problem Fred. My pleasure! :-)

    How did you know I had another fire! :-) JK...

    --
    Eric A.
    eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

    Mr. Propane Torch!!

    ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
    Remove NOSPAM to reply

    Fire.....fire...fire.............
    Yes Eric A is one of the good guys left out there has helped me on
    numerous occasions, and I hope to one day return the favs
    also............Jeffreyz

Games Video Games