Great guy- Eric A.!

Recently, Eric (eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net)
sent me some parts I needed to help me along
with one of mylatest projects. Free. Yes, Eric
took some time off from his latest "fire",
and made my day. :)

Thanks, and hope to return the gesture
some day.

Fred Kemper
TX
CARGPB#8
======================

On 22 Aug 2005 07:55:15 -0700, "Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote:

> Recently, Eric (eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net)
>sent me some parts I needed to help me along
>with one of mylatest projects. Free. Yes, Eric
>took some time off from his latest "fire",
>and made my day. :)
>
> Thanks, and hope to return the gesture
>some day.
>
>Fred Kemper
>TX
>CARGPB#8
>======================
No problem Fred. My pleasure! :)

How did you know I had another fire! :) JK...

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

Fire.....fire...fire.............
Yes Eric A is one of the good guys left out there has helped me on
numerous occasions, and I hope to one day return the favs
also............Jeffreyz