Who dunnit flasher fuse?

None of my flashers on who dunnit works. I have replace the F111 but
still no luck.

Is there a other fuse for the flashers? The F111 was named "flasher
secondary".

Are they working in game play but not in test ? If so you have to close the
high power inter connect switch on the coin door frame.

Bulbs good ? Then get your meter and do some checking, power leaving the
board ? if not board problem. Power at the sockets ? if so then bad or loose
sockets or bad bulbs. Power leaving board and not getting to sockets ? then
follow the wires from the board to the sockets and find the break. LTG :)

<gambit@spray.se> wrote in message
> None of my flashers on who dunnit works. I have replace the F111 but
> still no luck.
>
> Is there a other fuse for the flashers? The F111 was named "flasher
> secondary".

David

Connectors good? Manual has an error where it says that 104 and 105 should
be connected on the powerboard but this is wrong!