Pinball Circus MN

A reminder coming up October 1, 2005 in Minnesota www.pinballcircus.com

Anyone bringing in games to play, games to sell, parts or souvenirs to sell,
let me know now so room can be arranged. Thank you. LTG :)

I was planning on coming Lloyd, but rumor has it your proctologist, Dr.
Ben Dover, will be making manditory exams on anyone over 50, before
they're allowed in the door.

After requesting a bit more information from him, he sent me the
following pic of him "suiting up" for your last exam.

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album42/mmc028

Damn, that guy looks like he's ready for one hell of a trip. And
that's not exactly what I'd call my kind of exam room.

Maybe I'll just slip in the back. (Pun intended.) ;-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> A reminder coming up October 1, 2005 in Minnesota www.pinballcircus.com
>
> Anyone bringing in games to play, games to sell, parts or souvenirs to sell,
> let me know now so room can be arranged. Thank you. LTG :)

Aren't you a little old to be believing in leprechauns ? But I guess you are
welcome to attend. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message

> I was planning on coming , but rumor has it my proctologist, a leprechaun
> , will be making manditory exams on anyone over 50, before
> they're allowed in the door.
>
> Can I bring my date ?
>
> http://www.st-marks.ca/Sheep/Sheep-hot-water-bottle.jpg
>
> Damn, that gets me excited
>
> Maybe I'll just slip in the back. (Pun intended.) ;-)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Farmington where men are men and sheep run scared.

I'll plan on at least one or two; what do you guys want?

Palace Guard
Batter Up
Stars
Genesis