Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Ok, finally everything is running properly on the machine (Thanks for
the help John Ross) now I need some help identifying a couple of parts.

First is the long post that supports the wire ramp coming from the borg
ship and the big wire loop ramp. Can some one tell me what size and
kind it is.

Second is the plasctic that goes under the borg ship, right behind the
scoop hole. Can some one send my a pic of what it looks like.

christian underscore arends at yahoo dot com

Dave Pauk wrote:
> Not sure what size the post is, but I know this place lists in on their
> site:
> http://www.dmspinballs.com/sttngparts.html#

DMS is the only place that sells this post. I would recommend you
google search on "dms pinball testimonial sort of" to find a prior
thread with my experience. Bottom line: you'll get your part, it just
may take a little while.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Thanks for the heads up, I tried to order it but the site says "this
recipient is unable to receive money" Can you tell what the size of the
post is.