FS: 5 Pinballs, 2 Bally Bingos

Hi all,

I am clearing out my collection and wanted to send a quick email to the
group before I take the time to take detailed pictures, write up
detailed reports on their condition, post to other boards, and then
eBay.

All machines are located in San Jose, zip 95136. Come by and take a
look and pick these games up before many others know they are for sale!
:)

None are junkers; all power up and play (but see notes below).

Email or call to set up a time to stop by.

Robert
robertmedl@robertmedl.com
408.667.6783

Pinballs
Shadow - $1800
Tommy - $1800
WhoDunnit - $1800 - Intermittent issue with slots reels spinning
properly; machine ocassionally loses tac of one ball during multiball
modes
Bally Blackjack - $400 - Has refurbished MPU but needs a little work on
the flipper
Gottlieb Jacks to Open - $400 - This is the SS, not the EM

Bally Bingos
Cypress Gardens - $300 - Not a great backglass
Bonus 7 - $800 - This one is nice; the backglass is flawless.

I have posted some pictures here:
http://robertmedl.com/forsale/

Thanks!

Robert

Hi all -- Today is your last chance to buy these games! Movers are
coming tomorrow and they'll be crated at that time.

I reduced the price to $1700 each for the Tommy and the Shadow; or take
both for $3300.

Cheers!

Robert

Thanks all for your interest. The games are no longer available in San
Jose.... Look for them in Seattle in a few months.

Robert