Can someone tell me what its called ?

guys in the above link on the very beginning there are two pics one is drilling on the top of cabinet and other just the cabinet with the fan fixed on the top of it....can someone tell me what that fan with some steel net with it on the top of the cabinet called ?

and what is the size of the fan which i fixed in the pic ?
can anyone give me the link to buy from india please ?
2 answers Last reply
More about called
  1. The text says it is a 120mm fan, and it is simply a PC cooling fan with a metal grill.
  2. i want to buy that fan and grill...i hve searched a lot can someone give me link for that in india pls. i want to buy that.
Ask a new question

Read More

Fan Peripherals