FS: PINS, SOUTHEASTERN PA.

I have the following pins for sale,
Waterworld-needs to be shopped $900
Creature From the Black Lagoon-needs TLC $1800
Terminator 3-Ready to go $2500
Fishtales-Ready to go $1850
Please e-mail me direct for more info. Trades considered. Pins are
located in Southeastern Pa. Sorry, no shipping.
Thanks for looking,
John

xlr8

What do you mean by "needs TLC" on the CFTBL..... I'd like to have one.
I'm from SE PA too!!! maybe we can work something out.....

Jim

"NO JUNK HERE" <jkb013@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have the following pins for sale,
> Waterworld-needs to be shopped $900
> Creature From the Black Lagoon-needs TLC $1800
> Terminator 3-Ready to go $2500
> Fishtales-Ready to go $1850
> Please e-mail me direct for more info. Trades considered. Pins are
> located in Southeastern Pa. Sorry, no shipping.
> Thanks for looking,
> John

Jim,
E-mail me for more info or a phone number to call you to answer
any questions that you might have.
Thanks,
John

> What do you mean by "needs TLC" on the CFTBL..... I'd like to have one.
> I'm from SE PA too!!! maybe we can work something out.....
>
> Jim
>

>I have the following pins for sale,
> > Waterworld-needs to be shopped $900
> > Creature From the Black Lagoon-needs TLC $1800
> > Terminator 3-Ready to go $2500
> > Fishtales-Ready to go $1850
> > Please e-mail me direct for more info. Trades considered. Pins are
> > located in Southeastern Pa. Sorry, no shipping.
> > Thanks for looking,
> > John

TRENDING THREADS