Devil's Dare Prototype Playfield

Any owners with worn playfield, either email or post what art theme you
would like to see. At the stage of hand routering templates out of MDF
board. Anthony Kapolka sent me his unpopulated playfield to use, & will
receive the finished playfield of his choice. Hoping that 1 or more are
exceptable for Gottlieb name, then possibly conversion art kit, ie.
backglass, plastics & cabinet. I would appreciate any response from
owners of Devil's Dare.

Let's try this again. Sorry if you see a double post (but I think my
first attempt hit the bit bucket.)

1) Redo DD with a host of Angels beating up on the Devil. The original
theme puts some people off; having angels makes it a lot lighter.
Also, the cabinet wouldn't need a repaint, and it would seem like a
sequel.

2) Classic Egyptian Mummy theme would be great. The pit and cave
(mentioned in speech) make some sense (maybe cave as tomb) and the
center island could be reworked as a pyramid. There is great art
potential, and no copyright problems.

when you need to make plastics, let me know and I can scan mine. I
have a cleaned up, high resolution photoshop file with the center
island plastic, if anyone wants it - email me. (I think it's about
11M.)

Thanks Anthony, I like that Egyptian Theme, mabe I can get some good
ideas from my mothers glass collection. Plus she has a few books from
her trips there. The Angel's & Devil's idea might be good, might need
some help on that one. Please email me so I can save your address &
keep you up to date. Thanks John

Angels???
On a DEVIL'S dare??

That's just wrong.... :)

A repro of the actual one would be more in demand I think.

(seriously...why mess with a good thing? The art is outstanding on this
machine! )

MAD