FA- epay plug, system 6 stuff for $.01 less than 2 hours l..

Hate to bog you all down with this crud, but I have to believe somebody
out there can use these parts. There is less than 2 hours left and
absolutely no shill bidding guaranteed. Take advantage of these low
price auctions to stock an extra if you have a system 6 game. The
coils in these auctions worked when I took them out of the game(don't
bash me, it was a Tri Zone!). Good luck, I hope someone from the group
can use them and gets them cheap!
Scott
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZbeatty1821

Hey watch it buddy! I am the penny auction KING!

My prices are... I N S A N E ! ! !

:)

pinsatiable wrote:
> Hate to bog you all down with this crud, but I have to believe somebody
> out there can use these parts. There is less than 2 hours left and
> absolutely no shill bidding guaranteed. Take advantage of these low
> price auctions to stock an extra if you have a system 6 game. The
> coils in these auctions worked when I took them out of the game(don't
> bash me, it was a Tri Zone!). Good luck, I hope someone from the group
> can use them and gets them cheap!
> Scott
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZbeatty1821

Tri Zone is the best game ever. Well, OK, maybe not, but it's not
super bad. It was good enough for me to acquire a project for
$225..... hopefully will clean up nice. I think it's about a year in
the queue..... must..... get..... gameroom..... set ..... up..... and
stop playing....... and start shopping...........

No sweat man, just trying to drum up some funds for a new
machine.....now do you want a real laugh???? The new machine is a Barb
Wire! OHHHH, I know you are rolling on the floor now;-)

No sweat man, just trying to drum up some funds for a new
machine.....now do you want a real laugh???? The new machine is a Barb
Wire! OHHHH, I know you are rolling on the floor now;-)

Man, I played that thing like, oh I don't know, twice after I got it up
and running. What a snooze fest! Not trying to bash your game, just
didn'ty appeal to me, the way Barb Wire doesn't appeal to others.
Would I rather have an MM or Addams? You betcha, but the BW is real
nice and at a price I can afford. Good luck with getting the Tri-Zone
up. Shoot me an email and I will hook you up with the parts I have
left if you want them.
Scott

That's the point of having it, nice slow game. I like to have a mix of
games in the gameroom - you can get real tired of the "ummm nnhh" sound
effect quick though. I like the BG art too. Maybe I'll set it up next
to the timewarp..... still too many projects (and seem to be acquiring
more..... realizing my basement is actually smaller than I thought
thanks to the stairs being in the wrong place.....)