williams top hand

hello, i have the chance to purchase a 1967 williams top hand . it was
described to me as follows: Williams Top Hand in very nice shape, 1967.
Was mostly working but I haven't set it up. Great looking old game-
$400.
the pin database doesnt say too much , except that its an add-a-ball
version of full house. should i even bother looking at it? i havent a
clue as to it popularity or value, so i dont know how to procede. thanks

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

I think you should DEFINETLY buy it.

mike hooker wrote:
> hello, i have the chance to purchase a 1967 williams top hand . it was
> described to me as follows: Williams Top Hand in very nice shape, 1967.
> Was mostly working but I haven't set it up. Great looking old game-
> $400.
> the pin database doesnt say too much , except that its an add-a-ball
> version of full house. should i even bother looking at it? i havent a
> clue as to it popularity or value, so i dont know how to procede. thanks
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

MikeO

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2004

Full House is an excellent, challenging game. I would expect Top Hand
to be the same, if not better. Well worth pursuing.

Watch for the busted up plastic covering the slot reels. If this is in
unbroken condition, you are well ahead of the curve on this game.

Mike O.