Pinball Expo question

How much time is there to actually play pinball for fun (not as part of
competition) at Pinball Expo? When is the hall open for this purpose?

Last year was the first year I went. I arrived on Friday night and left
Sunday morning. All the games were available 24 hours a day. However
they did close it down for a few hours during the Award ceremony
Saturday night.

Jeff
www.jeffpinball.com

you can play games from 5pm- 12 mid on thursday
5pm-12 mid on friday
saturday from 9am- 5pm and it closes, then it reopens at about 10:00 pm
on saturday (last year it was later) until about 5 am.

its not open 24 hours a day, i wish it were, everyone stands outside in
the hallway waiting for them to open the doors. they really should have
it open from at least 9 am - 12 mid on every day IMO.

i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball wrote:
> you can play games from 5pm- 12 mid on thursday
> 5pm-12 mid on friday
> saturday from 9am- 5pm and it closes, then it reopens at about 10:00 pm

Saturday is 12 mid to 5 pm. I remember trying to service machines at
2:00 in the morning then.

> its not open 24 hours a day, i wish it were, everyone stands outside in

Friday night/Saturday has traditionally been a 24 hour run. There was
only one year that didn't happen due to security concerns. Of course
that went and through my game play audits off from other years which
makes it hard to judge if a game performed well at the show.

-wolffy

Not enough....IMHO
Last year was my first and I was expecting and prepared
for some 24 hour stretches...not the case..I was a litttle dissapointed
in that, seeing as it was such a long drive...

Didn't seem like the "place to go" if all you wanted to do was play.

Lots of other stuff if your interested in history and designers and Gene
and parts (not any cheaper than any other time) and more Gene and of course
PINBRAWL...

Chet

<pokermon17@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How much time is there to actually play pinball for fun (not as part of
> competition) at Pinball Expo? When is the hall open for this purpose?

i cant recall a friday being 24 hours (i wish).
only when they open back up at the late saturday night (10pm or later)
then they keep it opened all night.