FA Theatre of Magic Gold

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Just wanted to post on a Theatre of Magic I have listed. The game
is VERY clean with no errors. I can not however take credit for this
incredible shop job. I purchased this game from Paul Drabik at the
Allentown show about 2 years ago. He is a great guy and certainly does
wonderful work. I would buy from him any time. I love the game but
made a bad decision selling off the families LOTR's to help finance the
TOM. Now my family wants the LOTR's back! Hint Hint Chris (Joe Mamma)
K. Ready to trade back? I still have some pasta! Just kidding.
Anyway, Thanks for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6202922941&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Dave

Hi Dave,

Just curious..... What is the difference between TOM gold and a regular
TOM? The only differences I see are the gold legs and gold side rails.
Anything else?

John

lockdown bar.

ToM looks great in gold BTW.