About my old nickname

Hi:I was a MSN bridge club member 3 years ago.My nickname was silverquick
and a played a lot of tourneys.Now I want to use same nickname but I cant
..Please help me about this matter Thx.

"Tayfun Küçük" wrote:

> Hi. I was a MSN bridge club member 3 years ago. My nickname was silverquick
> and a played a lot of tourneys. Now I want to use same nickname but I can't.
> Please help me about this matter. Thx.

That may not be possible. Look here for help, and use the nickname
widget to test the name to see if it's available.

Widget
http://website.lineone.net/~xenophobe/namewidget.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck

+Elmo_Tech wrote:

> "Tayfun Küçük" wrote:
> >
> > Hi. I was a MSN bridge club member 3 years ago. My nickname was silverquick
> > and a played a lot of tourneys. Now I want to use same nickname but I can't.
> > Please help me about this matter. Thx.
>
> That may not be possible. Look here for help, and use the nickname
> widget to test the name to see if it's available.
>
> Widget
> http://website.lineone.net/~xenophobe/namewidget.html

Look for Passport help here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html