WTB: Used Galaxy Backglass

Dropped my backglass just before getting the game running for the first
time. I know there are still some NOS backglasses out there, but that
would cost more than I paid for the game. I'm looking for a decent
used backglass. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
7 answers Last reply
More about galaxy backglass

    I posted for a nice playfield and someone offered me a BG. Dont need it
    tho, so search Galaxy under my username.

    I've got a decent backglass for a Galaxy. Some lifting at the
    bottom(someone taped it) but it looks good. Where are you located. I
    hate shipping glass.

    Craig M.

    You can get this one NOS from Mayfair for a fair
    price. Steve had a bunch of these awhile back.

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8
    ==========================

    ze3e7b wrote:
    > Dropped my backglass just before getting the game running for the first
    > time. I know there are still some NOS backglasses out there, but that
    > would cost more than I paid for the game. I'm looking for a decent
    > used backglass. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

    Bought a lot of stuff from Steve. But he was asking $270 for an old
    Stern glass. I think I priced either this one or another one , maybe
    Magic. I dont remember. But I thought $270 was high for a machine that
    is usually a $300 machine (working). I mean the Joker Poker glass I
    bought he asked $240 for. Which I thought was fair considering it being
    a demand piece and sought after machine. Guess I just dont understand
    and Im clueless. Just dont see dumping tons of money in a game if it
    WILL NEVER sell for much over $500 max.

    Hmm. I agree. I guess it's gone up quite a bit
    since I bought mine. I paid $29...New. :(

    When he gets down the last few, the price always
    goes up, too.

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8

    mike...@omuonline.net wrote:
    > Bought a lot of stuff from Steve. But he was asking $270 for an old
    > Stern glass. I think I priced either this one or another one , maybe
    > Magic. I dont remember. But I thought $270 was high for a machine that
    > is usually a $300 machine (working). I mean the Joker Poker glass I
    > bought he asked $240 for. Which I thought was fair considering it being
    > a demand piece and sought after machine. Guess I just dont understand
    > and Im clueless. Just dont see dumping tons of money in a game if it
    > WILL NEVER sell for much over $500 max.

    It must have been Magic, He usually has galaxy NOS at shows for $100 or
    so

    I'm located in Maryland.

Games Video Games Product