WTB: Used Galaxy Backglass

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 2:18:12 AM

Dropped my backglass just before getting the game running for the first
time. I know there are still some NOS backglasses out there, but that
would cost more than I paid for the game. I'm looking for a decent
used backglass. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

More about : wtb galaxy backglass

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:15:51 AM

I posted for a nice playfield and someone offered me a BG. Dont need it
tho, so search Galaxy under my username.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:21:16 AM

I've got a decent backglass for a Galaxy. Some lifting at the
bottom(someone taped it) but it looks good. Where are you located. I
hate shipping glass.

Craig M.
August 23, 2005 9:47:44 AM

You can get this one NOS from Mayfair for a fair
price. Steve had a bunch of these awhile back.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
==========================

ze3e7b wrote:
> Dropped my backglass just before getting the game running for the first
> time. I know there are still some NOS backglasses out there, but that
> would cost more than I paid for the game. I'm looking for a decent
> used backglass. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:00:05 AM

Bought a lot of stuff from Steve. But he was asking $270 for an old
Stern glass. I think I priced either this one or another one , maybe
Magic. I dont remember. But I thought $270 was high for a machine that
is usually a $300 machine (working). I mean the Joker Poker glass I
bought he asked $240 for. Which I thought was fair considering it being
a demand piece and sought after machine. Guess I just dont understand
and Im clueless. Just dont see dumping tons of money in a game if it
WILL NEVER sell for much over $500 max.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:06:29 AM

Hmm. I agree. I guess it's gone up quite a bit
since I bought mine. I paid $29...New. :(

When he gets down the last few, the price always
goes up, too.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8

mike...@omuonline.net wrote:
> Bought a lot of stuff from Steve. But he was asking $270 for an old
> Stern glass. I think I priced either this one or another one , maybe
> Magic. I dont remember. But I thought $270 was high for a machine that
> is usually a $300 machine (working). I mean the Joker Poker glass I
> bought he asked $240 for. Which I thought was fair considering it being
> a demand piece and sought after machine. Guess I just dont understand
> and Im clueless. Just dont see dumping tons of money in a game if it
> WILL NEVER sell for much over $500 max.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:41:37 AM

It must have been Magic, He usually has galaxy NOS at shows for $100 or
so
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:11:34 PM

I'm located in Maryland.