Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Laptops
  • Recovery Disk
  • Boot
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
December 4, 2012 2:35:27 PM

I have no information on my laptop, she wiped everything off. it will boot up with windows, but I need recovery disk 2. I have 1,3,4 but cannot find disk 2. so I would like to know where I can get this one disk for free ???

More about : laptop completely wiped clean

December 4, 2012 2:48:50 PM

I have my doubts that you will find it here...
m
l
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
December 4, 2012 2:51:46 PM

Only from the laptop manufacturer...and probably not for free, though if you explain your plight they may help you...maybe.
m
l
Related resources
December 4, 2012 3:05:14 PM

nbelote said:
Only from the laptop manufacturer...and probably not for free, though if you explain your plight they may help you...maybe.

I downloaded these disks online about a year ago, just can't remember the site. but thanks anyway.
m
l
December 4, 2012 3:09:51 PM

rearendhat said:
I have my doubts that you will find it here...

thanks, nothing there I could use.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 4, 2012 3:30:50 PM

readin12 said:
I have no information on my laptop, she wiped everything off. it will boot up with windows, but I need recovery disk 2. I have 1,3,4 but cannot find disk 2. so I would like to know where I can get this one disk for free ???

What OS is it running? You can always just download / or find a disk with the OS you need and do a clean install. I typically don't like the backup disks anyways.. Normally they have all kinds of crapware on them.
m
l
December 4, 2012 4:00:00 PM

readin12 said:

Nothing there I could use. Maybe include laptop make and model. Serial number would be helpful also.
m
l
!