Laptop was completely wiped clean

I have no information on my laptop, she wiped everything off. it will boot up with windows, but I need recovery disk 2. I have 1,3,4 but cannot find disk 2. so I would like to know where I can get this one disk for free ???
7 answers Last reply
More about laptop completely wiped clean
  1. I have my doubts that you will find it here...
  2. Only from the laptop manufacturer...and probably not for free, though if you explain your plight they may help you...maybe.
  3. nbelote said:
    Only from the laptop manufacturer...and probably not for free, though if you explain your plight they may help you...maybe.

I downloaded these disks online about a year ago, just can't remember the site. but thanks anyway.
  4. rearendhat said:
    I have my doubts that you will find it here...

thanks, nothing there I could use.
  5. readin12 said:
    I have no information on my laptop, she wiped everything off. it will boot up with windows, but I need recovery disk 2. I have 1,3,4 but cannot find disk 2. so I would like to know where I can get this one disk for free ???

What OS is it running? You can always just download / or find a disk with the OS you need and do a clean install. I typically don't like the backup disks anyways.. Normally they have all kinds of crapware on them.
  6. readin12 said:

Nothing there I could use. Maybe include laptop make and model. Serial number would be helpful also.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Laptops Recovery Disk Boot Windows 7