Why is Shaggy so Surprised? Another Piece...

Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

> The following pictures was taken while filming some
> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg
37 answers Last reply
More about shaggy surprised piece

    Is it true you wear the wig in the videos? I've never seen any of them
    and from the looks of this photo, maybe I'm not missing much.

    She asked sys11 ???
    And Shaggy tries to explain...by showing 11 fingers :)

    /Paul

    Shag; "Wow, I guess that the HVAC unit I installed really works!"

    Lee

    Could it be that she is really a he and that becomes apparent when the
    3rd flipper was exposed?!?!

    nomad

    Shag; "So that's where those spinning disc decals went!"

    Lee

    Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?

    I think its obvious that she has nice flippers. ;-)

    Blaine.

    - - -

    >Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    >http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    >> The following pictures was taken while filming some
    >> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    >> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    >> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    >> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    ....because the girl he is looking at has a tattoo across her torso with
    an arrow pointing downward that says "For Amusement Only...".

    Jim

    cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > > The following pictures was taken while filming some
    > > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    > > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    > > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    > > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    Worn bumper skirt?

    - Kevin

    PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
    http://www.pinbotz.com

    <cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    >> The following pictures was taken while filming some
    >> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    >> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    >> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    >> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    I don't care what Clay says, this was worth every cent. LTG :)

    <cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > > The following pictures was taken while filming some
    > > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    > > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    > > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    > > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    It probally has something to do with the Whirl Wind giving him the only
    B.J he ever had, and he looks at this "fantasy" dream girl as the
    "giver" of the hummer while in reality only she is only a holographic
    image reflected from a Strikes and Spares backglass.

    He never thought he'd have to use that "prong" to help out someone
    getting shocked by electrified siderails.

    cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > > The following pictures was taken while filming some
    > > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    > > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    > > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    > > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    He's seeing a side of Clay he didn't know existed. LTG :)

    is that suzanne sommers :P ? I think she has a tatoo on her belly that
    says "no pussy till you sell all your pinball machines!"

    cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

    Why is her body blurred? Is she having a smear test? (Get it? --
    "smear"). Oh, nevermind...

    Clive
    ---
    Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

    The Coin-Op Cauldron
    103 Armistead Lane
    Easley, SC 29642
    (864)238-1707
    http://www.coinopcauldron.com

    cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

    Clay thought he was "in" after giving her a few drinks but then realized
    her didn't have a liquor license. Get it? Liquor (licker) license. Oh
    well, back to work...

    Clive
    ---
    Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

    The Coin-Op Cauldron
    103 Armistead Lane
    Easley, SC 29642
    (864)238-1707
    http://www.coinopcauldron.com

    Maybe she's wearing a locket and it has a picture of the Arizona guy in it.
    After all, he's our center of the universe... (not)

    he spotted a brand new can of WD-40

    --
    billb
    <cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > > The following pictures was taken while filming some
    > > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    > > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    > > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    > > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    Do you have her helping you grease your ball shooter rod? I have heard
    big round applicators do the best job.

    The "she" in the picture is actually a guy and/or has a ding dong!!

    --

    Regards,

    Jesse Kujawa
    Pinball Magic
    www.PinballMagic.com
    www.TZMods.com

    Pinball Magic Chat Server
    http://pinballmagic.sytes.net

    <cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    >> The following pictures was taken while filming some
    >> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    >> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    >> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    >> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    Surprised at the results of using the freeze method to remove mylar from
    her playfield.

    cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >

    >>The following pictures was taken while filming some
    >>footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
    >>"Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
    >>Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
    >>http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

    Because the fan on the whirlwind does
    something nice with cherry's on Saphire's twins :)

    He liked that fact that he could hang his two favorite tools from her built
    in tool chest holder, hammer and screwdriver cause that is all he needs to
    fix any pinball. Get it tool chest holder, haaa haaa.

    Trin
    "Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
    > Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?

    He was surprised to see the pretty shiny metal thingys that were beckoning
    him to just tug on them a little, and I do mean beckoning.

    Trin
    "Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
    > Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?

    Too his amazement each titty had a tatoo one said Norm and the other said
    Shaggy a true groupie, alas he was in love or LUST!!!!

    Trin
    "Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
    > Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?

    Shaggy got one last look at the "shemale" and exclaimed in EXCITEMENT...

    ...."Excellent!!! *NOW* we can play 4 BALLS MULTIBALL!!!" "WOO HOO!!!"

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    He finally realized that there is something more than blowing up a pinball
    machine that turns him on.

    "Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Shaggy got one last look at the "shemale" and exclaimed in EXCITEMENT...
    >
    > ..."Excellent!!! *NOW* we can play 4 BALLS MULTIBALL!!!" "WOO HOO!!!"
    >
    > --
    > Mike S.
    > Kalamazoo, MI
    >
    > Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    > W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    > M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    For some reason i imagined his hands being blurry and not the girl.

    "matt" <matthewjharding@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > ...because when he looked at the pics on ebay he hadn't noticed all the
    > wear around the gobble hole.

    While looking around at a local pinball place shaggy and a innocent girl
    were caught in a stiff holdup at which point the fan on the Whirlwind came
    on blowing off more that just her top!

    "Trinity" <trinity@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > He was surprised to see the pretty shiny metal thingys that were beckoning
    > him to just tug on them a little, and I do mean beckoning.
    >
    > Trin
    > "Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
    >> Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?

    Actually mike due to an unfortunate dirtbike accident when Shaggy was
    younger and yes he did ride, what happened was he got brave started jumping
    small hills, went bigger and leaned too far forward on a big hill came down
    almost vertical on front tire, ding dong never let go and had his left
    testicle crushed on the handle bar. Doctors had to remove it so in
    correction to what you said it is 3 yes 3 ball multiball and that is the
    winning answer, what do I win Shaggy for knowing so much of your personal
    history, and don't send me any more autobiography information for
    proofreading cause I have realized your unfortunate life incidents which
    make me chuckle are really a waste of time, muhhaaa muhaaaaa, good one on
    the multiball Mike S but I will win so keep your answers comming.

    Trin
    "Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Shaggy got one last look at the "shemale" and exclaimed in EXCITEMENT...
    >
    > ..."Excellent!!! *NOW* we can play 4 BALLS MULTIBALL!!!" "WOO HOO!!!"
    >
    > --
    > Mike S.
    > Kalamazoo, MI
    >
    > Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    > W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    > M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    After taking off her shirt he saw that she was really a Fembot and had a pc
    port in her naval that allowed him to download all 20 Williams Bally home
    rom versions, most of which nobody knew existed and he had all the machines
    the home roms were for.

    cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

    He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

    > He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

    And his Wallet.

    <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

    > cfh@provide.net wrote:
    >> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    >> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

    She used them as Benwaa balls and put them in her ginerrrrrrrr.

    Trin
    <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

    > cfh@provide.net wrote:
    >> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    >> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

    By hooking up a flux capacitor he was able to make a much better 3d
    creature...

    <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

    > cfh@provide.net wrote:
    > > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
    > > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
    >
    > He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

    > Do you have her helping you grease your ball shooter rod? I have heard
    > big round applicators do the best job.

    let me tell yu something mudda fudda, I BELIEVE in lubrication.

    if you've ever spent any amount of time with females, you KNOW of what I
    speak.

    --
    billb

    gobble and hole, the sexual connotations never end here.

    --
    billb

Video Games