Why is Shaggy so Surprised? Another Piece...

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 9:52:44 AM

Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

> The following pictures was taken while filming some
> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

More about : shaggy surprised piece

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:04:37 AM

Is it true you wear the wig in the videos? I've never seen any of them
and from the looks of this photo, maybe I'm not missing much.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:05:06 AM

She asked sys11 ???
And Shaggy tries to explain...by showing 11 fingers :)

/Paul
August 23, 2005 12:06:46 PM

Shag; "Wow, I guess that the HVAC unit I installed really works!"

Lee
August 23, 2005 12:34:03 PM

Could it be that she is really a he and that becomes apparent when the
3rd flipper was exposed?!?!

nomad
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 12:42:47 PM

Shag; "So that's where those spinning disc decals went!"

Lee
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 1:00:52 PM

Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 2:06:29 PM

I think its obvious that she has nice flippers. ;-)

Blaine.

- - -

>Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
>http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
>> The following pictures was taken while filming some
>> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
>> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
>> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:03:24 PM

....because the girl he is looking at has a tattoo across her torso with
an arrow pointing downward that says "For Amusement Only...".

Jim

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> > The following pictures was taken while filming some
> > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:21:02 PM

Worn bumper skirt?

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
>> The following pictures was taken while filming some
>> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
>> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
>> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:24:04 PM

I don't care what Clay says, this was worth every cent. LTG :)

<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> > The following pictures was taken while filming some
> > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:55:37 PM

It probally has something to do with the Whirl Wind giving him the only
B.J he ever had, and he looks at this "fantasy" dream girl as the
"giver" of the hummer while in reality only she is only a holographic
image reflected from a Strikes and Spares backglass.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:15:15 PM

He never thought he'd have to use that "prong" to help out someone
getting shocked by electrified siderails.

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> > The following pictures was taken while filming some
> > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 7:26:21 PM

He's seeing a side of Clay he didn't know existed. LTG :)
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 7:58:23 PM

is that suzanne sommers :p  ? I think she has a tatoo on her belly that
says "no pussy till you sell all your pinball machines!"
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:20:14 PM

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

Why is her body blurred? Is she having a smear test? (Get it? --
"smear"). Oh, nevermind...

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
103 Armistead Lane
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:24:27 PM

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg

Clay thought he was "in" after giving her a few drinks but then realized
her didn't have a liquor license. Get it? Liquor (licker) license. Oh
well, back to work...

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
103 Armistead Lane
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:46:52 PM

Maybe she's wearing a locket and it has a picture of the Arizona guy in it.
After all, he's our center of the universe... (not)
August 23, 2005 11:27:33 PM

he spotted a brand new can of WD-40

--
billb
<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> > The following pictures was taken while filming some
> > footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> > "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> > Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:39:05 PM

Do you have her helping you grease your ball shooter rod? I have heard
big round applicators do the best job.
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 1:37:02 AM

The "she" in the picture is actually a guy and/or has a ding dong!!

--

Regards,

Jesse Kujawa
Pinball Magic
www.PinballMagic.com
www.TZMods.com

Pinball Magic Chat Server
http://pinballmagic.sytes.net

<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
>> The following pictures was taken while filming some
>> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
>> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
>> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:46:12 AM

Surprised at the results of using the freeze method to remove mylar from
her playfield.

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>

>>The following pictures was taken while filming some
>>footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
>>"Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
>>Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
>>http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 3:45:15 PM

Because the fan on the whirlwind does
something nice with cherry's on Saphire's twins :)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:35:19 AM

He liked that fact that he could hang his two favorite tools from her built
in tool chest holder, hammer and screwdriver cause that is all he needs to
fix any pinball. Get it tool chest holder, haaa haaa.

Trin
"Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
> Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:36:58 AM

He was surprised to see the pretty shiny metal thingys that were beckoning
him to just tug on them a little, and I do mean beckoning.

Trin
"Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
> Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:38:17 AM

Too his amazement each titty had a tatoo one said Norm and the other said
Shaggy a true groupie, alas he was in love or LUST!!!!

Trin
"Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
> Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:21:29 AM

Shaggy got one last look at the "shemale" and exclaimed in EXCITEMENT...

...."Excellent!!! *NOW* we can play 4 BALLS MULTIBALL!!!" "WOO HOO!!!"

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
August 25, 2005 3:09:51 AM

He finally realized that there is something more than blowing up a pinball
machine that turns him on.

"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Shaggy got one last look at the "shemale" and exclaimed in EXCITEMENT...
>
> ..."Excellent!!! *NOW* we can play 4 BALLS MULTIBALL!!!" "WOO HOO!!!"
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

August 25, 2005 3:15:12 AM

For some reason i imagined his hands being blurry and not the girl.

"matt" <matthewjharding@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ...because when he looked at the pics on ebay he hadn't noticed all the
> wear around the gobble hole.

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:20:41 AM

While looking around at a local pinball place shaggy and a innocent girl
were caught in a stiff holdup at which point the fan on the Whirlwind came
on blowing off more that just her top!

"Trinity" <trinity@nospam.com> wrote in message
> He was surprised to see the pretty shiny metal thingys that were beckoning
> him to just tug on them a little, and I do mean beckoning.
>
> Trin
> "Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
>> Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:24:39 AM

Actually mike due to an unfortunate dirtbike accident when Shaggy was
younger and yes he did ride, what happened was he got brave started jumping
small hills, went bigger and leaned too far forward on a big hill came down
almost vertical on front tire, ding dong never let go and had his left
testicle crushed on the handle bar. Doctors had to remove it so in
correction to what you said it is 3 yes 3 ball multiball and that is the
winning answer, what do I win Shaggy for knowing so much of your personal
history, and don't send me any more autobiography information for
proofreading cause I have realized your unfortunate life incidents which
make me chuckle are really a waste of time, muhhaaa muhaaaaa, good one on
the multiball Mike S but I will win so keep your answers comming.

Trin
"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Shaggy got one last look at the "shemale" and exclaimed in EXCITEMENT...
>
> ..."Excellent!!! *NOW* we can play 4 BALLS MULTIBALL!!!" "WOO HOO!!!"
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

August 25, 2005 4:28:44 AM

After taking off her shirt he saw that she was really a Fembot and had a pc
port in her naval that allowed him to download all 20 Williams Bally home
rom versions, most of which nobody knew existed and he had all the machines
the home roms were for.

Trin
"Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
> Wow, I wonder if TOPS dvd's would sell at adult bookstores?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:30:47 PM

> He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

And his Wallet.

<TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

> cfh@provide.net wrote:
>> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:43:47 PM

She used them as Benwaa balls and put them in her ginerrrrrrrr.

Trin
<TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

> cfh@provide.net wrote:
>> Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

August 26, 2005 4:39:44 AM

By hooking up a flux capacitor he was able to make a much better 3d
creature...

<TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

> cfh@provide.net wrote:
> > Kind of a puzzle, and here's another piece:
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize3.jpg
>
> He pushed the button, and all he saw was "TWO BALLS MISSING". :)

August 29, 2005 4:31:50 AM

> Do you have her helping you grease your ball shooter rod? I have heard
> big round applicators do the best job.

let me tell yu something mudda fudda, I BELIEVE in lubrication.

if you've ever spent any amount of time with females, you KNOW of what I
speak.

--
billb
August 29, 2005 4:32:53 AM

gobble and hole, the sexual connotations never end here.

--
billb
!