Audio drivers for windows 7 for intel pentium d free downloading

want to install sound drivers for this computer online
9 answers Last reply
More about audio drivers windows intel pentium free downloading
  1. where to begin...well we cant link you with the drivers since you have not mentioned what kind of copmuter do you have...make...and model...intel pentium d refers to the processor type, not the audio device and drivers are free so dont say free drivers
  2. the best way for us to help is to have the name and model of your system and the os you use also if it is a 32 or 64 bits one
  3. NRCPET said:
  4. NRCPET said:
  5. NRCPET said:
  6. NRCPET said:
  7. alvine said:
    where to begin...well we cant link you with the drivers since you have not mentioned what kind of copmuter do you have...make...and model...intel pentium d refers to the processor type, not the audio device and drivers are free so dont say free drivers

Hey even i need similar one?? I need a Video card driver or graphic accelerator wht ever... for my Pentium d ~2.80 Ghz., In built graphic card Nvidia Geforce ... 256 MB , Some of my GUI games like Assassin (I) ect. Even Angry bird games don't support lol :( system of mine, I hope its lack of driver... as if now i ve installer only Win7 Os no other Driver ve been Installed .. Kindly provide me a link or suggest what would be d prom... to fix It.. I can provide you more details in case you needed. Thanks.
  8. alvine said:
    where to begin...well we cant link you with the drivers since you have not mentioned what kind of copmuter do you have...make...and model...intel pentium d refers to the processor type, not the audio device and drivers are free so dont say free drivers

i have pentium m
  9. i have pentium m,hp
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Pentium Windows 7 Audio Computers