Sign in with
Your question

Audio drivers for windows 7 for intel pentium d free downloading

Last response: in Windows 7
December 4, 2012 4:27:37 PM

want to install sound drivers for this computer online
a b $ Windows 7
December 4, 2012 5:00:31 PM

where to begin...well we cant link you with the drivers since you have not mentioned what kind of copmuter do you have...make...and model...intel pentium d refers to the processor type, not the audio device and drivers are free so dont say free drivers
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 4, 2012 5:53:51 PM

the best way for us to help is to have the name and model of your system and the os you use also if it is a 32 or 64 bits one
Related resources
December 5, 2012 4:56:40 AM

NRCPET said:

December 5, 2012 4:58:11 AM

NRCPET said:

December 5, 2012 11:04:00 AM

NRCPET said:

December 5, 2012 11:11:58 AM

NRCPET said:

December 30, 2013 3:20:32 AM

alvine said:
where to begin...well we cant link you with the drivers since you have not mentioned what kind of copmuter do you have...make...and model...intel pentium d refers to the processor type, not the audio device and drivers are free so dont say free drivers

Hey even i need similar one?? I need a Video card driver or graphic accelerator wht ever... for my Pentium d ~2.80 Ghz., In built graphic card Nvidia Geforce ... 256 MB , Some of my GUI games like Assassin (I) ect. Even Angry bird games don't support lol :(  system of mine, I hope its lack of driver... as if now i ve installer only Win7 Os no other Driver ve been Installed .. Kindly provide me a link or suggest what would be d prom... to fix It.. I can provide you more details in case you needed. Thanks.
January 27, 2014 3:08:40 AM

alvine said:

i have pentium m
January 27, 2014 3:09:39 AM

i have pentium m,hp
!