Custom Chat Font Colors

TJP

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2004

I have been trying to add font colors without success. The
procedure I has been using is as follows:

1. Start/Run/Regedit
2. HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet Gaming
Zone/Chat/FontColor
3.In the Value Data Box (with the radial
in "Hexadecimal"),I have inserted a Hex Key for the color
I want as shown at:

http://www.decembe.com/html/spec/color.html

Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

System information:

Operating System Windows 98 SE (4.10.1034.2222)
Internet Explorer 6.00.2800.1106
Amount of Memory 319 MB
Free Disk Space C: 8.10 GB

Thanks,

tJp

tJp wrote:

> I have been trying to add font colors without success. The
> procedure I has been using is as follows:
>
> 1. Start/Run/Regedit
> 2. HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet Gaming
> Zone/Chat/FontColor
> 3.In the Value Data Box (with the radial
> in "Hexadecimal"),I have inserted a Hex Key for the color
> I want as shown at:
>
> http://www.decembe.com/html/spec/color.html
>
> Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
>
> System information:
>
> Operating System Windows 98 SE (4.10.1034.2222)
> Internet Explorer 6.00.2800.1106
> Amount of Memory 319 MB
> Free Disk Space C: 8.10 GB
>
> Thanks,
>
> tJp

In this thread I posted two links that seemed related. I didn't get a
response so I don't know if either was helpful.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=7d58bc3d3c53de7e&seekm=e2d601c40b80%242f6fc4f0%24a401280a%40phx.gbl#link2

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support