I am Tired from searching to find the best headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

kando4ever

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
i am sorry about the title and i am sorry for my bad English i hope you dont find any Troubles . i have been looking for a headset for the last month and i am really tired . first i want to buy a headset for gaming for the pc and the xbox and the ps3 if it's possible to find it in one headset and an other one for listening to music and watching blu ray movies and if it's possible to find a headset that includes the Possibility to work perfectly to the gaming and music and movies . it will be great .
it is not Important to be wireless or wired it just does not matter for me . the top Priority for me is the sound .
and that brings me to the stereo sound versus the true 5.1 surround sound .how wins i am really tried from looking all over the internet to find the answer should i have a 5.1 true surround sound or should i buy a virtual 7.1 surround sound or should i buy a good stereo one i really i am failed to know the answer . i am able to buy two headsets it the one is not Enough to the gaming , music and the movies . and what should i buy what company razer vs astro vs tritton vs turtlebeach vs other . i hope any one can help me . i liked the tritton pro plus tell me if it is good or not i want the best by the way the bluray movies that i see is dts only not dts hd . thanks for your answering and when you tell me any kind of headset tell me the Disadvantages and advantages for having his headset.

iKryptic

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyborg-F-R-E-Q-Stereo-headset-PC/dp/B006XG26GQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1NLNSOO1RQNZ8&coliid=I1FBO7HK3M9ZSL

Cybord F.R.E.Q. 5 Headset. I have been looking around the internet for a headset the same as you. I only need mine for pc though. This looks great for movies music and especially gaming. It should work on xbox and ps3, but it definatly works on pc. It is a stereo 2.1 headset, which is better than 5.1, there are smaller speakers in a true 5.1 headset which means loss of sound quality.

If this is not what you are looking for you should try Tritton AX Pro's:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/17268553/Tritton-AX-Pro-Dolby-Digital-Precision-Gaming-Headset/Product.html

they are 5.1 true surround sound but apparently have great sound quality. They work on all consoles, it comes with an adapter for each console

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS