LOTR: google is your friend, google is your enemy

Hey folks:

I've bit the bullet and purchased a used/shopped LOTR pinball.
<cheers, boos in background> I was so excited.

Unfortunately, after doing some extensive google searching, I'm at a
loss. Aron (who's posts I enjoy and miss lately) posted that it's a
"mechanical nightmare", the pinball equivalent of a Pinto or Corvaire.
Having owned neither of these cars and only the vaguest memories of
PLUMES OF THICK BLACK SMOKE AND HEAVY FIRE, I'm beginning to suffer a
bad case of buyers remorse.

Is it really that much of a nightmare? Will I *ever* make a ring shot?
Is the Palantir target going to simply fall off completely and become
another pinball, a bit less shiny perhaps? Should I remove my spinner
assembly? Are the flippers really made out of semolina durum? Do any
switches work on this game, let alone the bulbs? Should I just have
the playfield taken out and insert an Orbitor playfield in its stead?

Of course, this more than likely is the result of not the game for the
next two weeks while it is being trucked cross country; At least I have
a nice receipt to the tune of $3200. Ouch.

Talk about cognitive dissonance. Or not.

Really looking forward to working on it.
Mike
16 answers Last reply
More about lotr google friend google enemy

    I'm pleased to report that I've had the game for about 6 months now,
    have had ONE switch go out and the ring magnet fuse blow. That's it as
    far as problems go, and I play it daily. Had the flippers rebuilt and
    the spinner adjusted, and the game is dialed in.

    Had mine for a few months, and aside from some Friday assembly work the
    game has worked perfectly.

    Things I ended up doing:
    Replaced a missing bulb. I mean missing, as it was not in the game when
    I got it. Not even in the bottom, wires, anywhere. Just not installed.
    It is on the backboard next to 5 or so other bulbs.

    Installed the a real post in place of the screw junk installed left of
    the ring ramp. Mine had less then 30 games and it was bent about 10
    degrees backwards and already had lipped the ramp.

    Replaced a cracked crystal ball. Cracked right out of the box like it
    was overtigtened.

    Bought my missing Golum

    Resoldered one cold solder on a switch

    Upgraded to the new sound O/S

    Anyways, that is it. The game has worked perfectly except what was
    mentioned above.

    I still enjoy it several times a week, DTR'd many times but never made
    it any further.

    Love the There and Back Again music.

    Regards,

    Andrew

    Mike Flanagan wrote:
    > Hey folks:
    >
    > I've bit the bullet and purchased a used/shopped LOTR pinball.
    > <cheers, boos in background> I was so excited.
    >
    > Unfortunately, after doing some extensive google searching, I'm at a
    > loss. Aron (who's posts I enjoy and miss lately) posted that it's a
    > "mechanical nightmare", the pinball equivalent of a Pinto or Corvaire.
    > Having owned neither of these cars and only the vaguest memories of
    > PLUMES OF THICK BLACK SMOKE AND HEAVY FIRE, I'm beginning to suffer a
    > bad case of buyers remorse.
    >
    > Is it really that much of a nightmare? Will I *ever* make a ring shot?
    > Is the Palantir target going to simply fall off completely and become
    > another pinball, a bit less shiny perhaps? Should I remove my spinner
    > assembly? Are the flippers really made out of semolina durum? Do any
    > switches work on this game, let alone the bulbs? Should I just have
    > the playfield taken out and insert an Orbitor playfield in its stead?
    >
    > Of course, this more than likely is the result of not the game for the
    > next two weeks while it is being trucked cross country; At least I have
    > a nice receipt to the tune of $3200. Ouch.
    >
    > Talk about cognitive dissonance. Or not.
    >
    > Really looking forward to working on it.
    > Mike

    I have a first run game that I bought NIB over a year ago. I've had a
    few switch issues, fixed with adjustments. Never had to replace a
    fuse. A few things had to be tweeked, but isn't that the case with any
    machine. The biggest issue I have is that I have to shop it much more
    than any of my other machines. The reason for that is that it is used
    so much. The whole family loves to play it. I'm sure after you get it
    you'll be very happy with your decision.
    Dom

    Don't worry, Mike. Aron was referring to LOCATION games (for the most
    part) - and his concerns are all valid, of course.

    But in the home environment, LOTR is a wonderful machine (and my
    favorite STILL). The code updates Keith has made have improved the
    problems with the overheating flipper coils weakening your chances at
    making the ring shot. Keep your game clean, waxed and properly leveled
    and you should be able to make that ring shot even deep in a game.
    I've had my LOTR for a year and a half now and I've not had one
    "serious" problem with it. I've never replaced the Balrog flasher, and
    it not the LED version. I've tweaked a few things (google for this) to
    make game play more predictable (meaning it operates as I believe it
    should).

    I'm pretty confident you'll love it, so don't sweat it! It's a great
    theme with great shots and rules.

    -Brannon

    Congrats on your acquisition.

    >Is it really that much of a nightmare?
    No, not a nightmare, but a shame for a "new" machine. Mine was made
    this February, got it NIB, and soon suffered from weak flippers, ramp
    ball traps, un-reliable Balrog switch, blown fuse, and lamp burn mark
    in playfield glass. :-(

    >Will I *ever* make a ring shot?
    Check your flipper verticle end-play, and the flipper switch quality.
    Mine was assembled too tight, and the flipper switches were from the
    Sopranos' batch. I'm still trying to diagnose my left flipper now,
    after correcting the first two items.

    >Is the Palantir target going to simply fall off completely and become
    another pinball, a bit less shiny perhaps?
    No problems with this switch, other then the occasion risky bounce
    backs, STDM or to the left outlane. ;-)

    >Should I remove my spinner assembly?
    No, that would be like too much like castration. And mine has not
    pissed me off that much ;-)

    >Are the flippers really made out of semolina durum?
    Don't know, could be bull-durham for all I know about materials ;-)

    >Do any switches work on this game, let alone the bulbs?
    Yes, only Balrog's goes on strike ;-)

    >Should I just have the playfield taken out and insert an Orbitor playfield in its stead?
    You go first, and let us know how it turns out. If you wannt make a
    Mod kit, I'd better we could find a few buyers for you ;-)

    Buyers remorse, eh? I think that it will alway be there, in some
    degree, regardless. Is mine for sell?, No way, I consider it a 'desert
    island' pin, and my unreacheable journey to Valinor, its greatest
    appeal, for me.

    Just my opinion. Again, best wishes on your purchase.

    Hey Mikey. I'm still around! I may not post as much or as often as I
    used to, but rest assured that I still tune in every now and then.

    As for my mechanical nightmare comments, well, I stick by them, with a
    bit of a caveat. You see Mike, when I was talking about what a
    mechanical nightmare the game is, I was specifically referring to the
    fact that this brand new, right out of the box game was having numerous
    problems that made playing the game an absolute chore. Things like
    flippers weakening (thus making the center ramp shot impossible after a
    little while, but the problem's been addressed in later software
    revisions), the Pilantir target being flakey (not sure if this was
    addressed properly or not), and other things like that, on a brand new
    game, just aren't acceptable to me. Not when you're dropping
    $3500-4000 on a machine that's new, anyway.

    >From my understanding, many people that own LOTR have done little mods
    and such to eliminate several of these problems on their personal
    machines. While I don't think that they should have had to, it does
    appear that their machines are now working properly, and that the
    "mechanical disaster" moniker, while correct at the time, is
    correctable through effort and modification.

    You say you're really looking forward to working on it? Peachy.
    You'll love it that way. I do think that $3200 for a used (though
    shopped) machine is a bit high considering that a brand new one would
    be only a few hundred more, but you might still find that you have to
    correct said problems on a brand new machine as well.

    This machine, on location, was (and in many cases, *is*) still the
    mechanical nightmare that I said it was. It's impossible to keep the
    Balrog sensor functioning decently, the flipper strength problem
    remains, the Pilantir appears to still be inconsistent, and other such
    things (right orbit during Ents doesn't stop the ball at Orthanc,
    etc.). Is that all Stern's fault? I'd say yes and no. They've done a
    pretty good job addressing faults in software, and operators just
    *never* update software in this area, period. Other things that Stern
    has suggested as possible problem fixes have fallen on deaf ears, too.
    Can't blame Stern for that.

    My biggest beef was the all-too-apparent lack of testing this machine
    received. When you have so many problems on a brand new machine
    straight out of the box, there's something hinky, in my opinion.

    All that being said, I think LOTR, as a *game*, is terrific, and I
    don't think you'll regret your purchase.

    Aron

    > Hey Mikey. I'm still around! I may not post as much or as often as I
    > used to, but rest assured that I still tune in every now and then.

    Hey Aron: Good to hear you are still around! You've been missed, even
    if your AFM opinions still reek of Detroit crack ;)

    > >From my understanding, many people that own LOTR have done little mods
    > and such to eliminate several of these problems on their personal
    > machines. While I don't think that they should have had to, it does
    > appear that their machines are now working properly, and that the
    > "mechanical disaster" moniker, while correct at the time, is
    > correctable through effort and modification.

    Which is what I was hoping. I still haven't found a definitive fix for
    the ring or spinner problems, but I'm hoping a combination of efforts
    (reinforcements, voodoo) will prove successful. The Palantir switch
    seemed like a simple target replacement with reinforcement, ala TZ.

    > You say you're really looking forward to working on it? Peachy.

    I was half joking, half serious; I do enjoy working on pins, but mostly
    just to get them bulletproof. That said, a continuous problem child,
    especially on location, is never fun.

    > I do think that $3200 for a used (though
    > shopped) machine is a bit high considering that a brand new one would
    > be only a few hundred more, but you might still find that you have to
    > correct said problems on a brand new machine as well.

    I guess I should have stated "used, shopped, and shipped" machine; it
    was $2900 plus shipping. I doubt the shopping will correct any of the
    above problems, so I'll get the joy of fixing all the above.

    Also, FWIW, I couldn't find a NIB LOTR from anyone and didn't want to
    wait til December, if they indeed do another run then.

    > This machine, on location, was (and in many cases, *is*) still the
    > mechanical nightmare that I said it was.

    Ugh. After spending a month in my house, it *will* be going on
    location. But my partner in pinball crime works at the bar, so he can
    give it semi-constant attention (I can almost hear him groaning as I
    write this).

    > All that being said, I think LOTR, as a *game*, is terrific, and I
    > don't think you'll regret your purchase.

    That's what I want to hear!

    > Aron

    Gracias,
    Mike

    "MacMan" <funster@ahtbigpond.dohtnet.au> wrote in message
    > Mike,
    >
    > You forgot to mention the Gollum kickout and the ball falling back down.
    >
    > Seriously - you'll love it! Mine was a Feb run and I've had three
    > problems:
    >
    > Balrog switch: Replaced it with a Cherry and no problems since.
    >
    > Flipper buttons: This is a funny one, but out of the box these were
    > sticking - I mean the actual plastic buttons. Replaced them and no more
    > problems.
    >
    > Gollum VUK: Well I've tried everything suggested here and still can't
    > stop the bounce out

    Bet you haven't tried the big motha fix... put in a one-way ball gate. Ball
    can still tumble in from the pops but the gate stops the ball from
    flying through directly into them.

    Then it will probably bounce away from the gate and down
    the center ;-)

    Ok so now I see it with TWO ball gates - one in the front and one
    behind... how's that for overkill.

    MacMan <funster@ahtbigpond.dohtnet.au> writes:

    > Flipper buttons: This is a funny one, but out of the box these were
    > sticking - I mean the actual plastic buttons. Replaced them and no more
    > problems.

    I got that one as well. Mine were fine out of the box, but started
    misbehaving after a few hundred games or so. First the right button,
    and then the left one a few days later. Almost eerily synchronized.

    --
    Øyvind Møll
    oyvind@moll.no

    In news:<1124814092.878749.205610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Mike
    Flanagan <mikeflan@yahoo.com> says...
    > I've bit the bullet and purchased a used/shopped LOTR pinball.
    > <cheers, boos in background> I was so excited.
    > Unfortunately, after doing some extensive google searching, I'm at a
    > loss. Aron (who's posts I enjoy and miss lately) posted that it's a
    > "mechanical nightmare", the pinball equivalent of a Pinto or Corvaire.
    > Having owned neither of these cars and only the vaguest memories of
    > PLUMES OF THICK BLACK SMOKE AND HEAVY FIRE, I'm beginning to suffer a
    > bad case of buyers remorse.
    > Is it really that much of a nightmare? Will I *ever* make a ring shot?
    > Is the Palantir target going to simply fall off completely and become
    > another pinball, a bit less shiny perhaps? Should I remove my spinner
    > assembly? Are the flippers really made out of semolina durum? Do any
    > switches work on this game, let alone the bulbs? Should I just have
    > the playfield taken out and insert an Orbitor playfield in its stead?

    We've had the game at home for half a year, manufacturing date Feb 20
    2004, sat in the box at the distributor's place until I bought it almost
    6 months ago. Installed v9.00 software right away.

    I don't have the figures here for exact number of plays, and hours of
    playtime. It is the only game I have at home, and it gets a lot of play
    by me, my partner, and friends (who range from never-played-pinball-
    before to does-very-well-at-the-national-competitions).

    OK, first the things I've had to do:
    * The *idiotic* screw-called-post-left-of-the-ring-ramp had to be
    exchanged for a proper one of course. The 'official fix kit' from Stern
    does not look like a good solution. I used an old WMS post as
    recommended by earlier discussions on this (check Dan's post for part
    nr, took mine from an old WCS'94, probably 02-4659-1 + 23-6556).
    * The solder on the Legolas-ramp-made-switch wasn't so good, needed
    resoldering some time ago, worked fine out of the box.
    * The ring-through-made-switch (in the trough behind the ring, almost
    never used except for DTR) had to be bent very slightly to register
    better after a while, worked fine out of the box though.
    * Ring fuse blew once, replaced it, works fine again since.

    Things that were not caused by technical problems and I didn't have to
    do, but did anyway to improve the game IMO:
    -LOTR specific-
    * Put weapons/staffs back on all the characters on the playfield.
    * Changed ugly late-style huge metal sword lock protector to clear
    plastic one (Keith Elliott's, very nice, recommended!).
    -general-
    * Added clear vinyl flipper button cabinet protectors to not end up with
    extremely ugly wear here, like most on-location games show (highly
    recommended!).
    * Changed slingshot plastic protectors from ugly metal ones to nice
    clear plastic ones.
    * Felt style leg protectors.

    Over to things other people mentioned but I've had no or very little
    trouble with:
    * "Gollum VUK bounce out" - don't know what you are talking about
    actually?
    * "Gollum VUK hard to make" - not a problem, I can shoot from both
    flippers to either make the VUK or to go through to the bumpers
    * "sticky flippers" - never experienced
    * "tired flippers" aka "not able to make the ring shot after long
    play" - never experienced even after playing the game for a whole day,
    never played my game with the older software in it so I can't say if
    it's thanks to the updates or not
    * "balrog switch not registering" - never experienced, yes it needs a
    strong shot, not just a flimsy touch, that's the way it should be imho
    * "palantir registration troubles" - my palantir target is slightly
    leaning to the left (as on every other unmodded LOTR that has had a few
    plays) and as long as I let it be that way the target registers very
    well, if I set it straight it registers erratically, haven't really
    looked more into this as I don't find it much of a problem
    * "spinner problems" - never had any, never had to adjust it
    * "balrog flasher" - the originally installed one still works fine, no
    need for a LED kit here
    * "missing lamps"/"lots of bulb changing" - one #44 bulb was not mounted
    when I got the game, and I've had to change a number of bulbs over the
    months, but nothing exceptional at all
    * "damaged playfield/cabinet out of the box" - everything minty fine
    * "bad quality DMD going bad/dead on you" - no problem so far
    * "spot ring target directs out-of-orbit ball SDTM" - not here, lands
    nicely on right flipper
    * "ball traps here-and-there" - nowhere except above left outlane post
    if set at smallest outlane position (add an extra post to fix this if
    smallest outlane desired?)
    * "ring ramp needs re-alignment" - no problem with alignment here

    Things that others have reported as problems that aren't really problems
    at all IMO:
    * "knocker sound too loud" - RTFM, change settings to lower knocker
    sound (for the extremists, add a 'real' knocker if you want to, the
    support is there, and remove fake knocker sound)
    * "volume changes unexpectedly" - RTFM, change settings to remove (or
    decrease) dynamic volume effect
    * "strange sounds with some games with the newest ROMs" - I believe
    service bulletin #157 addresses this

    And finally, something that still annoys me, though very slightly:
    * "right orbit shot during war of the ents does not always stop at
    Orthanc" - slightly annoying, but it depends on how the shot was made, I
    would like to make a (probably quite easy) mod one day to improve this,
    I've seen others fix it with just some tape (or post rubber?) around the
    pin

    I think this sums up to being less trouble than the average pin with a
    similar amount of things-that-can-go-wrong.

    LOTR is still the favorite game for me (and my girl) to have at home,
    and yes, we do a lot of playing on MM and all the other 'highly thought
    of' DMD-era Williams/Bally games (AFM is her other favorite).
    I have to chime in with Brannon and say that it's a wonderful machine
    and I'm sure that you will not regret buying it, rules and gameplay are
    there to be loved.

    Hope this helps you feel good while you wait for the delivery. Use your
    time to read up on the rulesheet (or even the manual) meanwhile. :)

    /Kristoffer

    Now please Stern, give me a really good PotC machine to match it... :)

    --
    This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
    Unys Zbba gbavtug. (Ng yrnfg vg'f orggre guna ab Zbba ng nyy.)

    Hopefully your display will last longer than mine did?

    My two best days were the day I bought it, and the day
    I unloaded it...at a huge loss.

    Harry whose hoping Elvis' display will last longer than LoTR's :-(

    "Kristoffer Björkman" <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> wrote in message

    > In news:<1124814092.878749.205610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Mike
    > Flanagan <mikeflan@yahoo.com> says...
    > > I've bit the bullet and purchased a used/shopped LOTR pinball.
    > > <cheers, boos in background> I was so excited.
    > > Unfortunately, after doing some extensive google searching, I'm at a
    > > loss. Aron (who's posts I enjoy and miss lately) posted that it's a
    > > "mechanical nightmare", the pinball equivalent of a Pinto or Corvaire.

    (snip)>
    > And finally, something that still annoys me, though very slightly:
    > * "right orbit shot during war of the ents does not always stop at
    > Orthanc" - slightly annoying, but it depends on how the shot was made, I
    > would like to make a (probably quite easy) mod one day to improve this,
    > I've seen others fix it with just some tape (or post rubber?) around the
    > pin

    Easiest way seems to be to simply add a couple washers under the PF
    to "angle" this assembly so it tilts the post forward somewhat.
    *Big* difference - now it stops 'em everytime.

    In news:<dS0Pe.12318$_f.5836@trnddc03>, Manic
    <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> says...
    > "Kristoffer Björkman" <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> wrote in message
    > > In news:<1124814092.878749.205610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Mike
    > > Flanagan <mikeflan@yahoo.com> says...
    > > > I've bit the bullet and purchased a used/shopped LOTR pinball.
    > > > <cheers, boos in background> I was so excited.
    > > > Unfortunately, after doing some extensive google searching, I'm at a
    > > > loss. Aron (who's posts I enjoy and miss lately) posted that it's a
    > > > "mechanical nightmare", the pinball equivalent of a Pinto or Corvaire..
    > (snip)>
    > > And finally, something that still annoys me, though very slightly:
    > > * "right orbit shot during war of the ents does not always stop at
    > > Orthanc" - slightly annoying, but it depends on how the shot was made, I
    > > would like to make a (probably quite easy) mod one day to improve this,
    > > I've seen others fix it with just some tape (or post rubber?) around the
    > > pin
    > Easiest way seems to be to simply add a couple washers under the PF
    > to "angle" this assembly so it tilts the post forward somewhat.
    > *Big* difference - now it stops 'em everytime.

    I'll try this idea next time I take some time to open up the machine and
    fiddle with it just for fun, sounds like a good way to do it, I can see
    that there is room for a more tilted angle. Thanks!

    /Kristoffer

    --
    This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
    Gurl fnl gung lbh pna svaq anzrq jrncbaf ng na nygne vs lbh'er yhpxl.

    In news:<MPG.1d76ce682721168098972e@130.133.1.4>, Kristoffer Björkman
    <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> says...
    > In news:<dS0Pe.12318$_f.5836@trnddc03>, Manic
    > <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> says...
    > > "Kristoffer Björkman" <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> wrote in message
    > > > In news:<1124814092.878749.205610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Mike
    > > > Flanagan <mikeflan@yahoo.com> says...
    > > (snip)>
    > > > And finally, something that still annoys me, though very slightly:
    > > > * "right orbit shot during war of the ents does not always stop at
    > > > Orthanc" - slightly annoying, but it depends on how the shot was made, I
    > > > would like to make a (probably quite easy) mod one day to improve this,
    > > > I've seen others fix it with just some tape (or post rubber?) around the
    > > > pin
    > > Easiest way seems to be to simply add a couple washers under the PF
    > > to "angle" this assembly so it tilts the post forward somewhat.
    > > *Big* difference - now it stops 'em everytime.
    > I'll try this idea next time I take some time to open up the machine and
    > fiddle with it just for fun, sounds like a good way to do it, I can see
    > that there is room for a more tilted angle. Thanks!

    Well, I couldn't wait. :) First try I overdid it a bit, which resulted
    in left orbit balls bouncing back, second try was perfect, now all
    would-be orbit shots enter Orthanc while the diverter pin is raised. :D

    /Kristoffer

    --
    This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
    Gurl fnl gung vs lbh yvir ol gur fjbeq, lbh'yy qvr ol gur fjbeq.

    In news:<MPG.1d76ce682721168098972e@130.133.1.4>, Kristoffer Björkman
    <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> says...
    > In news:<dS0Pe.12318$_f.5836@trnddc03>, Manic
    > <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> says...
    > > "Kristoffer Björkman" <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> wrote in message
    > > > In news:<1124814092.878749.205610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Mike
    > > > Flanagan <mikeflan@yahoo.com> says...
    > >
    > > Easiest way seems to be to simply add a couple washers under the PF
    > > to "angle" this assembly so it tilts the post forward somewhat.
    > > *Big* difference - now it stops 'em everytime.
    > I'll try this idea next time I take some time to open up the machine and
    > fiddle with it just for fun, sounds like a good way to do it, I can see
    > that there is room for a more tilted angle. Thanks!

    Well, I couldn't wait. :) First try I overdid it a bit, which resulted
    in left orbit balls bouncing back, second try was perfect, now all
    would-be orbit shots enter Orthanc while the diverter pin is raised. :D

    --Glad to hear it. Wouldn't it be nice if ALL problems were this simple ;-)

    About the buzz - you may indeed experience it in the future as
    Stern duty-cycles the coils to prevent overheating. Mine did it
    for a bit - then I messed with the coil stop - etc etc...

    But I don't want to put a curse on you by mentioning it so
    just enjoy!

    /Kristoffer

    --
    This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
    Gurl fnl gung vs lbh yvir ol gur fjbeq, lbh'yy qvr ol gur fjbeq.

    In news:<MPG.1d76937bc20f02a698972d@130.133.1.4>, Kristoffer Björkman
    <kristoffer.bjorkman@frontnet.org> says...
    <snipsnipsnip>
    > Over to things other people mentioned but I've had no or very little
    > trouble with:

    One more thing for this part.

    * "buzzing flippers" - never had that trouble

    I was playing a location LOTR earlier today, and this machine had the
    buzzing-when-flipper-held thing going on, which reminded me of how my
    machine does not.

    <snipsnipsnip>
    > And finally, something that still annoys me, though very slightly:
    > * "right orbit shot during war of the ents does not always stop at
    > Orthanc" - slightly annoying, but it depends on how the shot was made, I
    > would like to make a (probably quite easy) mod one day to improve this,
    > I've seen others fix it with just some tape (or post rubber?) around the
    > pin

    This is now fixed thanks to Manic's suggestion, see another post in this
    thread. :)

    /Kristoffer

    --
    This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
    Gurl fnl gung vs vg'f uneq trggvat lbhe sbbq qbja nabgure ovgr pbhyq

Google Video Games