Help..........In Need of a Williams '94 to '95 Transformer

Does anyone out there have a Williams transformer for a Road Show
pinball. The part number is 5610-13953-00 and I believe the transformer
from any of the following Williams games is compatible:

Flintstones
Corvette
Shadow
Dirty Harry
Theatre of Magic
No Fear
Indianapolis 500
Johnny Mnemonic

If you have one, just let me know the price. I'm located in San Jose,
and any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Jim.

would a Demo Man transformer work?