Great Seller: Andy@CharlottePinball

Just a heads up here.
I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.

Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!

Watch out for that mean Dog he has !!!

Thanks Andy !
Pin-Del,
10 answers Last reply
More about great seller andy charlottepinball

    Just bought perfect MINT Funhouse from Andy

    Even though I have not gotten the machine yet, he is an absolute
    pleasure to deal with

    Great guy

    Gary/Arizona

    Gary ,
    I saw your game & it looks Great !! But then ALL of his games
    are in really nice shape !!

    Pin-Del.

    PS, If I had more time I might have asked to play it =)

    It looked nice ... hmmmm ...

    Del, I didn't realize you lived in the new pinball capitol of the world

    great place to be a collector ...

    gary

    Thanks for the kind words Del, it was good to see you again. Sorry if
    Brinkley terrified you, she has a habit of terrorizing the neighborhood you
    know. haha..

    http://www.charlottepinball.com/brink.jpg

    Andy

    "Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just a heads up here.
    > I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
    > to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.
    >
    > Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
    > I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!
    >
    > Watch out for that mean Dog he has !!!
    >
    > Thanks Andy !
    > Pin-Del,

    Thanks Gary, the feeling is mutual. The game plays beautifully, I hope you
    enjoy it.

    Andy

    <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Just bought perfect MINT Funhouse from Andy
    >
    > Even though I have not gotten the machine yet, he is an absolute
    > pleasure to deal with
    >
    > Great guy
    >
    > Gary/Arizona

    > I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
    > to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.
    >
    > Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
    > I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!

    I bought a Safecracker and Getaway from Andy last year. So that's TWO trips
    from Michigan to NC to get a game...oh and I visited my parents too. :-)

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    Hey Mike,
    Had that "Getaway" Been there this past week-end , You could
    have said CHA-KING !!!, I'd have bought it !!! =)

    One of these days I Swear !!

    Pin-Del,

    One of these days I am going to have to get by your place, Mike. What a fun
    day that would be!

    Andy

    "Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
    >> to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.
    >>
    >> Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
    >> I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!
    >
    > I bought a Safecracker and Getaway from Andy last year. So that's TWO
    > trips from Michigan to NC to get a game...oh and I visited my parents too.
    > :-)
    >
    > --
    > Mike S.
    > Kalamazoo, MI
    >
    > Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    > W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    > M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    > One of these days I am going to have to get by your place, Mike. What a
    fun
    > day that would be!

    Invite is always open Andy!!! How's about January??? Weather should be
    *just* perfect! ;-)

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
    ------------------------------­--------------

    brrrrrrrrrrrrr :) With as much work as my company does out your way I
    wouldn't be surprised if we opened an office out there. You can rest
    assured if that ever happens I'm scheduling my trips around that MPL league!

    >> One of these days I am going to have to get by your place, Mike. What a
    > fun
    >> day that would be!
    >
    > Invite is always open Andy!!! How's about January??? Weather should be
    > *just* perfect! ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Mike S.
    > Kalamazoo, MI