Great Seller: Andy@CharlottePinball

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 23, 2005 5:02:08 PM

Just a heads up here.
I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.

Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!

Watch out for that mean Dog he has !!!

Thanks Andy !
Pin-Del,
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:06:12 PM

Just bought perfect MINT Funhouse from Andy

Even though I have not gotten the machine yet, he is an absolute
pleasure to deal with

Great guy

Gary/Arizona
August 23, 2005 5:08:49 PM

Gary ,
I saw your game & it looks Great !! But then ALL of his games
are in really nice shape !!

Pin-Del.

PS, If I had more time I might have asked to play it =)
August 23, 2005 5:13:42 PM

It looked nice ... hmmmm ...

Del, I didn't realize you lived in the new pinball capitol of the world

great place to be a collector ...

gary
August 24, 2005 7:48:44 AM

Thanks for the kind words Del, it was good to see you again. Sorry if
Brinkley terrified you, she has a habit of terrorizing the neighborhood you
know. haha..

http://www.charlottepinball.com/brink.jpg

Andy

"Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just a heads up here.
> I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
> to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.
>
> Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
> I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!
>
> Watch out for that mean Dog he has !!!
>
> Thanks Andy !
> Pin-Del,

August 24, 2005 7:52:19 AM

Thanks Gary, the feeling is mutual. The game plays beautifully, I hope you
enjoy it.

Andy

<gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Just bought perfect MINT Funhouse from Andy
>
> Even though I have not gotten the machine yet, he is an absolute
> pleasure to deal with
>
> Great guy
>
> Gary/Arizona

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:35:42 PM

> I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
> to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.
>
> Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
> I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!

I bought a Safecracker and Getaway from Andy last year. So that's TWO trips
from Michigan to NC to get a game...oh and I visited my parents too. :-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
August 24, 2005 8:30:24 PM

Hey Mike,
Had that "Getaway" Been there this past week-end , You could
have said CHA-KING !!!, I'd have bought it !!! =)

One of these days I Swear !!

Pin-Del,
August 25, 2005 3:20:13 AM

One of these days I am going to have to get by your place, Mike. What a fun
day that would be!

Andy

"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I went to NC to pick up the Rollergames I bought from Andy & Wanted all
>> to know the game was in Great Shape & at a Great price.
>>
>> Also, Andy has one of the best Gamerooms as far as nice games go that
>> I've seen yet, Lots of Vids & Pins, neons & signs, BUT !!!
>
> I bought a Safecracker and Getaway from Andy last year. So that's TWO
> trips from Michigan to NC to get a game...oh and I visited my parents too.
> :-)
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

August 25, 2005 3:20:14 AM

> One of these days I am going to have to get by your place, Mike. What a
fun
> day that would be!

Invite is always open Andy!!! How's about January??? Weather should be
*just* perfect! ;-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
August 25, 2005 4:54:46 AM

brrrrrrrrrrrrr :)  With as much work as my company does out your way I
wouldn't be surprised if we opened an office out there. You can rest
assured if that ever happens I'm scheduling my trips around that MPL league!

!