NASCAR pin in the 805 area?

Anyone know of a NASCAR pin in the Thousand Oaks area? I plan on
getting one NIB, but I should probably play it forst. Looks liek there
are decent reviews on RGP. Anywhere else to get some in-depth reviews?

TIA!
-CF
3 answers Last reply
More about nascar area

    I am in Lompoc on business. I'd love to know where there is ANY Stern
    machine, let alone a NASCAR in this area code (805)!!!!

    Santa Barbara? Santa Maria? San Louis Obispo? Grover Beach?

    Thanks
    John

    >There is a bowling alley in Santa Maria that usually
    >has 3 pins in it including a Roadshow.

    Thanks Kevin, I'll check that out.

    John

    On 2005-08-25 12:42:27 -0700, "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> said:

    > I am in Lompoc on business. I'd love to know where there is ANY Stern
    > machine, let alone a NASCAR in this area code (805)!!!!
    >
    > Santa Barbara? Santa Maria? San Louis Obispo? Grover Beach?
    >
    > Thanks
    > John

    There is a bowling alley in Santa Maria that usually has 3 pins in it
    including a Roadshow. I don't remember the name of it but you can look
    in the local phone book i'm sure.

    --
    Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

    Vids - D*nkey Kong

    Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Reviews Games Nascar Video Games