NASCAR pin in the 805 area?

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 6:34:27 PM

Anyone know of a NASCAR pin in the Thousand Oaks area? I plan on
getting one NIB, but I should probably play it forst. Looks liek there
are decent reviews on RGP. Anywhere else to get some in-depth reviews?

TIA!
-CF

More about : nascar pin 805 area

August 25, 2005 4:42:27 PM

I am in Lompoc on business. I'd love to know where there is ANY Stern
machine, let alone a NASCAR in this area code (805)!!!!

Santa Barbara? Santa Maria? San Louis Obispo? Grover Beach?

Thanks
John
August 25, 2005 5:11:38 PM

>There is a bowling alley in Santa Maria that usually
>has 3 pins in it including a Roadshow.

Thanks Kevin, I'll check that out.

John
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:56:03 PM

On 2005-08-25 12:42:27 -0700, "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> said:

> I am in Lompoc on business. I'd love to know where there is ANY Stern
> machine, let alone a NASCAR in this area code (805)!!!!
>
> Santa Barbara? Santa Maria? San Louis Obispo? Grover Beach?
>
> Thanks
> John

There is a bowling alley in Santa Maria that usually has 3 pins in it
including a Roadshow. I don't remember the name of it but you can look
in the local phone book i'm sure.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20
!