Tell me about Pinball Magic

I am considering one locally, please tell me about it. Is it a good
player, does it keep the average players interest over time. Problems
to look for?

Charlie L.

I've said this before: Twice as good as ToM, at half the price. I
tire of most pins quickly, but PM's a keeper.

TOTALLY agree with you! Twice as good as ToM & half the price.

Only downside that I can think of is that some of the under-playfield
mechanisms look a little chinsey.

Google man, google :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Nothing, sir. You win nothing. My former handle is azpinlawyer.

I got to play one at last year's Expo and thought it was one of the best
games I've ever played. I would love to have one in my collection.
Chris

Charlie L. <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> I am considering one locally, please tell me about it. Is it a good
> player, does it keep the average players interest over time. Problems
> to look for?
>
> Charlie L.

Great game play with lots to do and the dot matrix show is awesome......Most
i've gotten is 13 tricks completed....but someday, someday.....
A keeper for sure !!

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"greenacarina" <veedub@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I got to play one at last year's Expo and thought it was one of the best
> games I've ever played. I would love to have one in my collection.
> Chris
>

> Charlie L. <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> > I am considering one locally, please tell me about it. Is it a good
> > player, does it keep the average players interest over time. Problems
> > to look for?
> >
> > Charlie L.

Just played a game and did get a new Grand Champion high score and completed
16 tricks....

;))

--

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Great game play with lots to do and the dot matrix show is
awesome......Most
> i've gotten is 13 tricks completed....but someday, someday.....
> A keeper for sure !!
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "greenacarina" <veedub@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > I got to play one at last year's Expo and thought it was one of the best
> > games I've ever played. I would love to have one in my collection.
> > Chris
> >

> > Charlie L. <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> > > I am considering one locally, please tell me about it. Is it a good
> > > player, does it keep the average players interest over time. Problems
> > > to look for?
> > >
> > > Charlie L.

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

I remember this quote... busted! You must be Gary of
Arizona with a new handle ;-)

What did I win?

"gooniegoogoo" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
> I've said this before: Twice as good as ToM, at half the price. I
> tire of most pins quickly, but PM's a keeper.

>Nothing, sir. You win nothing. My former handle is azpinlawyer.

Your old handle was better and more relevant than bad 80's Eddie Murphy
humor.

Kirb

I changed it to see how it was done during the IPB/Pinlicious feud of a
couple of weeks ago and haven't bothered to change it back. Could be
I'll do it someday.

Run through all of the feature tests.

You can download the manual online and learn how to use their diag
system.

Capcom diags are great. It will even tell you if lamps are burned out.

Look at the drop targets themselves and the mech under the pf. These
tend to break. The drop targets are for sale directly from IPB. They
also have most plastics in stock. Also, look at the glass ball on the
lower right part of the playfield. Most of these are broken. Or
couse, IPB has these too. (or at least they did when I bought mine).

Thanks,
Doug

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

Ok I got the Arizona right at least ;-)

> Nothing, sir. You win nothing. My former handle is azpinlawyer.

I also think the old tag was better.

GRY