Shaggy's Surprise - The REAL photo

i wish i found that funny, cottage cheese legs and ass just makes me
shiver. :-(

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Mom?????

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Rick Swanson wrote:
> The unretouched photo can be found here:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/rswanson3354/Shaggy.jpg
> --
> Rick Swanson
>
> Morristown, Tennessee
> CARGPB6

Obviously the Whirlwind is not on or else, I would hate to picture the
reverb.

Jim Knight

"Rick Swanson" <rns510@charter.net> wrote in message
> The unretouched photo can be found here:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/rswanson3354/Shaggy.jpg
> --
> Rick Swanson
>
> Morristown, Tennessee
> CARGPB6

milt

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Bill Fugle wrote:
> Rick Swanson <rns510@charter.net> wrote in news:8_OOe.9982$ih4.1001
> @fe02.lga:
>

>>http://webpages.charter.net/rswanson3354/Shaggy.jpg
>

> DON'T CLICK WHILE DRINKING SODA! Thanks Rick!

Don't click while eating either! YEEEECH!!

50 years ago she was PROBALLY an 18 year old hottie!! DAMN, I LOVE
REALITY!

Del wrote:

>Only You Rick, Only You !!! =)
>
>Glad i wasnt drinking a Coke,, Whats with the "Rump-Shaker"
>Hat ,,lol

I'm told that's an official "B ASS MASTERS" hat. ;-)

Rick Swanson