FS: New 16 Digit Display

This is the replacement glass - 16 digit display Brand New.
http://www.happcontrols.com/amusement/pinball/49701700.htm
Like the one on the bottom.
Would work in System 11 and Data East games and whatever else took 16 digit
alphanumeric displays.

Clearing out my solid state parts - Only 1 available.
$42 shipped

Dan

These are $56 at Marco and $50 at happ controls PLUS shipping -

Dan you have mail :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!