Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Graphics Wars: The Big Summer Battle

Last response: in News comments
August 8, 2008 10:18:42 PM

Ok... Its kinda like your saying the same thing over and over though. Alright, its sorta like your just rephrasing the article again and again. :p 
Score
August 8, 2008 10:56:05 PM

If this guy is actually getting paid to write 700-word articles like this, then I want his job! Seriously.
Score
Related resources
August 8, 2008 11:17:56 PM

You got a little carried away with the links. We don't need 1/3 of the article to be in blue.

Also, did this article say anything we didn't already know? Way to point out the obvious. Of course Intel integrated graphics still suck. Your links for the Nvidia topic to playREACTION are broken btw... The [H] Enthusiast article was trash, giving no numbers, and just basically saying "Yay the 4870 X2 does AA well!". Given the performance of the 4870, all I have to say is "Duh." Worthless.

I'm starting to get really frustrated with Toms at this point. You guys are turning me into a "hater."
Score
August 9, 2008 7:40:52 AM

I'm a fan of folding@home but is there any way to claim my kilowatt hours as donations on my taxes? There damn well should be.

so... toms... not much going on in the world of technology today huh? cause this is full of nothin
Score
August 9, 2008 10:32:53 AM

Wow, you seriously need to retract this garbage off the front of your site before more people see this unprofessional hackjob.
Score
August 9, 2008 11:57:01 AM

Quote:
You got a little carried away with the links. We don't need 1/3 of the article to be in blue.

Agreed. You would think someone would proof-read the articles and check it after they FTP it, but before they link to it. Even when I was in HS using HTML and Frontpage '98 to make websites I knew to check it before posting. Nothing is worse than having a company see your unfinished work online. Finish and perfect the page, THEN link to it.
Score
August 9, 2008 4:44:31 PM

So you talk about Larrabee and then post a link to a review of an X4500HD motherboard stating that "indicates that the initial product is below expectations and less capable than similar products from both Nvidia and ATI."

How about you find a review of the product you're actually talking about.

Oh wait there aren't any, because there's no parts on the market yet. Moron.

Whomever wrote this is a tard.
Score
Anonymous
August 9, 2008 4:45:42 PM

am i right that you seem to mislead people that the upcoming integrated graphics from intel is larabee?
Score
August 10, 2008 3:41:32 AM

Somebody please edit this article so that the URL at least works, even if you do leave half the article as a link.
Score
August 10, 2008 6:27:27 AM

oh, cool. Glad you guys read your viewer's comments :)  thanks for fixing it up a bit.
Score
August 19, 2008 3:55:51 PM

/me is confused...

lots of bad feedback here, although i can agree the article has already been covered elsewhere.
Score
!