Wanted: T2 Items

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 2:20:44 AM

Nice used PF without wear or raised inserts.
Apron
Ball Shooter Assembly
Kickback Assembly
Single Drop Target Assembly
New or nice used ship
New or nice used skull
Skull Plastics

Please email me with any items you might have. I will trade or purchase or a
combination. Thanks.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

More about : wanted items

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:20:45 AM

Marco has the skull and hunter ship. They don't show up on their game
specific search, but if you search on the "skull" and "hunter"
keywords you'll find them. I think they're repro but they look pretty
nice and I think they're stronger than the originals.
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 3:36:42 AM

Thanks for the tip.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
> Marco has the skull and hunter ship. They don't show up on their game
> specific search, but if you search on the "skull" and "hunter"
> keywords you'll find them. I think they're repro but they look pretty
> nice and I think they're stronger than the originals.
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 9:24:38 AM

I have a NOS T2 pf. If interested write me privately.

pr

!