Intalling the Gaming Zone

I am not seeing the spade or download complete when
attempting to download the zone. I have followed the
ActiveX removal instructions but still no success. Can
someone help me?

Chicker wrote:

> I am not seeing the spade or download complete when
> attempting to download the zone. I have followed the
> ActiveX removal instructions but still no success. Can
> someone help me?

Try these links:

Heartbeat repair movie
http://zonesysops.com/clips/heartbeat.html

Download problems
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#ftd

My site with some batch and zip files that might help
http://members.iglou.com/elmogeek/

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

SAME HERE