FS: Nice Addams Family $2400 at Coinopwarehouse in Maryland

Unshopped, coming straight from an operator, nice looking playfield and
cabinet. Machine is at www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown,
Maryland. Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com if interested. Thanks!
Lloyd

Yikes $ 2,400 for an unshopped right off a route untested dime a dozen
TAF ? There's two nice looking ones now on Ebay that can be had for $
400 - $ 500 more that are shopped, waxed, cleaned, and working. Then
there's about 5-6 on Mr Pinball for same range - all coming out of home
collections. You're asking silly money for a game coming 'straight
from an operator' you probably haven't even plugged in and tested. Did
you at least spray some windex on it ? That's alot of dough for even
being able to say if it even works or not.

> Yikes $ 2,400 for an unshopped right off a route untested dime a dozen
> TAF ? There's two nice looking ones now on Ebay that can be had for $
> 400 - $ 500 more that are shopped, waxed, cleaned, and working. Then
> there's about 5-6 on Mr Pinball for same range - all coming out of home
> collections. You're asking silly money for a game coming 'straight
> from an operator' you probably haven't even plugged in and tested. Did
> you at least spray some windex on it ? That's alot of dough for even
> being able to say if it even works or not.

Dude, YOU are WRONG. That price is about right on market value now. I
paid more than that for the last two unshopped ones that I bought and
that was maybe a year ago.

Lloyd knows his prices pretty well. This came up in a thread just a
couple of days ago.

If you can buy them for the prices you're claming, buy about 10 of them,
sell them, and make a tidy profit.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

worldpc@aol.com wrote:
> Yikes $ 2,400 for an unshopped right off a route untested dime a dozen
> TAF ? There's two nice looking ones now on Ebay that can be had for $
> 400 - $ 500 more that are shopped, waxed, cleaned, and working. Then
> there's about 5-6 on Mr Pinball for same range - all coming out of home
> collections. You're asking silly money for a game coming 'straight
> from an operator' you probably haven't even plugged in and tested. Did
> you at least spray some windex on it ? That's alot of dough for even
> being able to say if it even works or not.

Dude buy me 10 at $500 each I,ll give you your choice of any 2 for
free
reply by email

A project TAF here in Richmond, VA went for almost $2k, a couple years ago
on Ebay.
They aren't cheap. TAF is probably the second most collectible pin next to
MM.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com pinball dvds for sale

<rondondo@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Yikes $ 2,400 for an unshopped right off a route untested dime a dozen
>> TAF ? There's two nice looking ones now on Ebay that can be had for $
>> 400 - $ 500 more that are shopped, waxed, cleaned, and working. Then
>> there's about 5-6 on Mr Pinball for same range - all coming out of home
>> collections. You're asking silly money for a game coming 'straight
>> from an operator' you probably haven't even plugged in and tested. Did
>> you at least spray some windex on it ? That's alot of dough for even
>> being able to say if it even works or not.
>
> Dude, YOU are WRONG. That price is about right on market value now. I
> paid more than that for the last two unshopped ones that I bought and
> that was maybe a year ago.

Game is sold. Thanks for all the support. Some guys seem to have no
idea what this stuff is worth!