cordless joystick

I'm trying to install my logitech 2.4 cordless joystick,
and during the installation, i get a microsoft
error, "Cannot Run a DLL as an APP", message. I've send e-
mail's to microsoft for help but no respond. can someone
tell me what i can do? I'll be using the joystick for
moto madness2.
1 answer Last reply
More about cordless joystick
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Sounds like something Logitech would know more about.

    "screwface" <screwface23@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to install my logitech 2.4 cordless joystick,
    > and during the installation, i get a microsoft
    > error, "Cannot Run a DLL as an APP", message. I've send e-
    > mail's to microsoft for help but no respond. can someone
    > tell me what i can do? I'll be using the joystick for
    > moto madness2.

Joystick Microsoft Video Games