How to get coil replaced for Cue Ball Wizard

Last response: in Video Games
August 22, 2005 5:49:23 PM

It's the bottom left up-kicker. Plus I also broke the plastic "thingy"
inside. Seemed very tough to manually push the "sleeve"(?) through, and
I assuem this caused the coil fialure (it smoked).

Any advice is appreciated.
--Pat
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 1:20:08 PM

Sounds like an easy one to fix. Buy a new coil and sleeve from Steve
Young and replace the bad ones.

!