How to get coil replaced for Cue Ball Wizard

It's the bottom left up-kicker. Plus I also broke the plastic "thingy"
inside. Seemed very tough to manually push the "sleeve"(?) through, and
I assuem this caused the coil fialure (it smoked).

Any advice is appreciated.
--Pat
1 answer Last reply
More about coil replaced ball wizard

    Sounds like an easy one to fix. Buy a new coil and sleeve from Steve
    Young and replace the bad ones.

    pjd wrote:
    > It's the bottom left up-kicker. Plus I also broke the plastic "thingy"
    > inside. Seemed very tough to manually push the "sleeve"(?) through, and
    > I assuem this caused the coil fialure (it smoked).
    >
    > Any advice is appreciated.
    > --Pat

Games Video Games