How to get coil replaced for Cue Ball Wizard

It's the bottom left up-kicker. Plus I also broke the plastic "thingy"
inside. Seemed very tough to manually push the "sleeve"(?) through, and
I assuem this caused the coil fialure (it smoked).

Any advice is appreciated.
--Pat

Sounds like an easy one to fix. Buy a new coil and sleeve from Steve
Young and replace the bad ones.