em question

why does this game appear to have 2 ball in play units in the backbox?

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2119&depth=0&picno=15536

--
billb
2 answers Last reply

    billb wrote:
    > why does this game appear to have 2 ball in play units in the backbox?

    To give you twice as many stepper units to hose WD40 all over!

    Actually, here is the answer- this is an american add-a-ball game, but
    it is done like an Italian. When you get WOW, a seperate unit counts
    your "extra balls" which are represented as flags on the backglass.
    During a WOW round, lets say you light 3 flags. It counts down those
    flags before it subtracts another ball.

    So the extra unit counts the flags.

    > To give you twice as many stepper units to hose WD40 all over!

    hose it? I soak them in it for a week!

    > During a WOW round, lets say you light 3 flags. It counts down those
    > flags before it subtracts another ball.

    ok thanks!

    --
    billb